question

Mirit Leon avatar image
Mirit Leon asked Joe Cache edited

Voicemail email notification to all call queue members

I have a call queue set up with 5 members ringing simultaneously then going to a voicemail for the queue (extension 2). I'd like all 5 members to be notified by email of the voicemail. Is it possible?

voicemails
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tim Rutherford avatar image
Tim Rutherford answered

Along the same lines, is it possible to send a GLIP message when a voicemail is left in a specific mailbox (call queue or otherwise) ?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Joe Cache avatar image
Joe Cache answered Joe Cache edited

From what I've just tested - we're setting up new queues - all of the members got the email with the mp3, but none of us got the actual voicemail in the RC desktop or phone app either.

1608834208283.png

All the members are set to get the calls, no other odd settings.

Now - trying to figure out why we all got them, turns out that in the Managers, under Call Queue Details/General - those listed will get the email with the attached vmail. Downside is that we all have Full Access, so we can't test with the Member Only setting.

Hope that helps.

1608834208283.png (8.8 KiB)
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app