question

Todd Johnson avatar image
Todd Johnson asked Anirban answered

Can we merge contacts form rc phone app to new RC desktop APP

I recently was told to uninstal my RC PHONE desktop app and install the newer RC Classic app. When I did this, by contacts did not merge. I had dozens of business phone and fax numbers saved that did not merge. Can the old contacts with names and faxes please be merged?

Thank you.

contacts
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello @Todd Johnson, does your contacts still in your online portal? Can you check it by going to htpps://service.ringcentral.com. My Extension > Contacts. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

When you save your contact in RC desktop app or RC phone it will automatically save in the contact details of your extension. You can log into your online portal and check your contact in your extension.

The contact are actually saved into your extension accounts in cloud. So whenever you log into RC phone or desktop app, it will automatically sync with your account and will display all the contact exists in your extension contact.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app