question

Krishna Kannaji avatar image
Krishna Kannaji asked Krishna Kannaji commented

'OAU-211', 'message': 'Token revoked'

HiTeam,

We have implemented an auth flow process to send messages from HubSpot. In this process, we will be using /restapi/oauth/token with refresh token.

Authflow for workflows is working fine when we developed and tested for few contacts. When we are doing the same for more contacts like 600 to 1500 parallel contacts at once. We are getting a Token Revoked error.

Is there any possibility on how to handle parallel connections and can you please help me this as it's important for our team.

The problem I have faced is few of the api calls are getting success and the rest are errored {'error': 'invalid_grant', 'errors': [{'errorCode': 'OAU-211', 'message': 'Token revoked'}], 'error_description': 'Token revoked'} error.

There is no description about this error and I couldn't find any solution from the dev forum. We are not using any revoke api's, I was trying to figure out why token is getting revoked when I use ouath token api.

Can you let me know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

krishna

oauth
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

'error': 'invalid_grant', what is your app grant type? Do you use RC SDKs or your own codes to authenticate? Show some code snippets (remove sensitive info)

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Krishna Kannaji answered

rcsdk = SDK(os.environ.get('RINGCENTRAL_CLIENT_ID'), os.environ.get('RINGCENTRAL_CLIENT_SECRET'), os.environ.get('RINGCENTRAL_SERVER_URL'))

1 |3000

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered Tyler Liu edited

What's your programming language please?

There is a 5 active tokens per app per user limit. So if you get too many tokens in a short time, old tokens will be revoked.

1 |3000

Krishna Kannaji answered Krishna Kannaji commented

We are using Python. What if there are more than 5 users active tokens and how can we solve this?

2 comments
1 |3000

Tyler Liu avatar image Tyler Liu ♦ commented ·

The limit is per user per app. If there are 5 users, then the limit becomes 5*5 = 25.

For a single user, if you want to have 5+ active tokens, you may need to re-design to re-use existing tokens.

0 Likes 0 ·
Krishna Kannaji avatar image Krishna Kannaji Tyler Liu ♦ commented ·

I think, I might be going with password flow instead of auth flow

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys