question

Mike Brown avatar image
Mike Brown asked Brian Park edited

Is there a report available that shows when a user is logged into the queue during the day?

I would like to find out when my techs are logged in during the day to the queue and when they are not. This would be helpful in determining when we miss calls if anyone was in the queue at that time or not.

call queues
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Mike,

I'm not really sure which specific queue reports do you mean but you may want to check with Analytics Reports. Check out these links below.

https://support.ringcentral.com/article/6943.html#3

https://support.ringcentral.com/article/10512-Analytics-Portal-Performance-Report-Overview-RingCentral.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike Brown avatar image Mike Brown commented ·

Thank you for the quick reply. I have been all through the Performance Reports and found nothing that is what I am looking for. The below screenshot shows when a tech is in the call queue. I would like to know when during the day the tech has this toggled off. Other phone systems I have used in the past have been able to provide this type of detail. I take it RingCentral does not provide this level of detail in their reporting?

accept-queue-calls.png

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Mike Brown commented ·

I see what you mean now Mike. This feature is not available. You may create a new post and share it as an idea. There's a "Share an idea button on the upper part of this site.

0 Likes 0 ·
Julie Raasch avatar image Julie Raasch commented ·

This feature would be super helpful

0 Likes 0 ·
Brian Park avatar image
Brian Park answered

Hi, not sure if you found a better answer yet but what about using the Audit Trail?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Matthew Pincus avatar image
Matthew Pincus answered Brian Park edited

Curious about this as well. Audit trail doesn't seem to show me changes where an individual makes themselves available or not in queues.

2 comments
1 |3000

Bernd Renfert Dinglasan avatar image Bernd Renfert Dinglasan commented ·

They said this is a known issue. Audit trail stops from working since September 6.

0 Likes 0 ·
Brian Park avatar image Brian Park Bernd Renfert Dinglasan commented ·

Yes, there was a problem with the system and user status, that seemed to have caused several problems and the Audit Trail was also impacted for a longer time but now seems to be logging the users status changes again.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app