question

Gregory Green avatar image
Gregory Green asked mary-community-moderator answered

No longer receiving ANY fax transmission results even though all of my settings are correct and have remained consistent. Only 50% of our faxes are being sent successfully and we have no idea until a delay occurs.

We have had RingCentral for years and loved it. I left the firm for about a year and have came back to the exact same settings for notifications, yet we are receiving none. Only about 50% of our faxes seem to make it to the destination and we have no idea until 30 days later when we have to follow up on them. We need to fix this ASAP. All of our emails are in the transmittal result notification page, everything is accurate. There are no "rules" in my email account, they are not being sent elsewhere.

fax
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Liz Perez avatar image
Liz Perez answered

We are having so many issues as well trying to fax out. We send from 2 pages to 100 pages, and they all fail.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kfisher avatar image
kfisher answered

We are having the same problems. Has anyone found a solution to this yet? Nothing has changed with our system yet now we can't fax out.

1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi! Please coordinate this issue with our Technical Support. All of our Support numbers can be found here. You may also open a web case here.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app