question

Sara McDaniel avatar image
Sara McDaniel asked Tracy Tirey answered

Zapier integration issues

Our company has zaps from RingCentral to Google Drive for each of our users' extensions. Within the past few weeks several of our RingCentral accounts continue to expire in Zapier (see the screenshots). I've reconnected them, but within a week some have disconnected again. Zapier support said it was an issue on the RingCentral end. zapier-ringcentral-error-1.jpg

zapier
4 comments
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hello @Sara McDaniel! I would highly suggest opening a case HERE for integrations issues, and our support will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

you figure out a resolution to this? I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes 0 ·

I too am having the same issue.

0 Likes 0 ·

Zapier has told me that the issue with Ring Central is tied to sending data to another source like Google Drive.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Tracy Tirey avatar image
Tracy Tirey answered

I'm having a related issue with Zapier - the duration of the call continues to show up in "seconds" not HH:mm:ss. I got it to work once and thought it was fixed, but it reverted back to the old format after running once.

1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app