question

Habiba DD avatar image
Habiba DD asked Anthony Cherry commented

Caller ID to show business name

Hi

Can we add a feature for caller ID to show the business name instead of the number when making outbound calls. This would be great because when making outbound calls it will show the business which will be more professional and personal for the receiver. Amazon has the same feature, when you receive a call from Amazon, their name will show instead of the number.

Having this number will be a great ad on.

Thank you

caller id
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anthony Cherry avatar image Anthony Cherry commented ·

I've been trying to get this to work for over a year. RC simply can't do it. We are looking at 3rd party options now.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hello Habiba,

This feature is also available with RingCentral. Please check on this KB Article https://support.ringcentral.com/article/Change-Company-Caller-ID-Name-CNAM.html.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Habiba DD avatar image
Habiba DD answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hello Mary, unfortunately, it doesn't give me that option when I click company info. What do I do?

Kind regards

Habiba

3 comments
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Can you please attach a screenshot here?

0 Likes 0 ·
scottmurry avatar image scottmurry mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

rccompanyinformationdashboard.jpgThe OP did not post a screenshot, but I have the same problem and also don't seem to have access to change the Caller ID CNAM.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ scottmurry commented ·

Hi @ScottMurry, you need to click each site to change the Caller ID Name.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app