question

Rick Smith avatar image
Rick Smith asked Anirban answered

Problems incluing SDK in .exe in Python

Hello All,

Has anybody run into this?

I have a python app that sends SMS using the SDK, I want to make an executable out of it with pyinstaller, its not, as far as I can tell including the SDK in the build at leas there is nothing in the dist folder. Where should I be looking?

Thanks

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Not sure if anyone in this community has done that and can share experience with you. I recommend you to ask a generic question in stack overflow to get better advice.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

Any python community forum may answer this question. I have also seen some YouTube video available regarding creating exe out of pyinstaller. Maybe someone from python community can help more specifically with this.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys