question

navjot singh avatar image
navjot singh asked jenn-community-moderator edited

Hello I am working with ring central api to send sms and mms and follow the docs but its give me error on the server where as it is working fine on the localsystem

Hello I am working with ring central api to send sms and mms and follow the docs but its give me error on the server where as it is working fine on the localsystem. "Client error: POST https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/sms resulted in a 400 Bad Request response".

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Cote_Business Systems avatar image
Cote_Business Systems answered navjot singh commented

if this is working properly on your local system, but not on the server you are trying to setup, then there is something not setup properly on your server. This does not sound like an RC API issue since you have it working on your local system. If you want help troubleshooting your server setup compared to your local system setup, you will need to share a lot more details about both of the setups.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

navjot singh avatar image navjot singh commented ·

It is working with small file on the server like less than 400 bytes but not more than that both have same configuration.
Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys