question

GreenBills Support avatar image
GreenBills Support asked GreenBills Support answered

Meeting and MeetingRecordingi Permission

Hi,

1) I read on dev.forum that the sandbox test environment doesn't support meeting API so please suggest how can I test this?

2) When my meeting is getting create I want to set start recording by default and it shouldn't be changed by the user while meeting going on.

3) How long meeting recording is stored into your system and is there any restriction of meeting duration for recording?

4) My app has a meeting API permission now in order to get a meeting recording do, I need to add any extra permission or meeting API is enough.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

You can ask the backend developer support team about meeting access for your sandbox by submitting a help ticket.

You can enable automatic meeting recording from your settings

https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/10757-RingCentral-Meetings-Recording?language=en_US&_ga=2.149690166.169153783.1582221122-512868960.1582221122

Meeting recording can be stored in cloud and you can configure the settings. It also depends on the space you have and stored till your account is deleted

https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/Meetings-enable-Cloud-Recording?language=en_US

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

GreenBills Support answered

Thanks, that helps

1 |3000

GreenBills Support answered

My admin of this account has already made a request to enable meeting API in the sandbox or graduate sandbox to production, in how much time it will take to reflect changes in my app?

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys