question

Edwin Giraldo avatar image
Edwin Giraldo asked Craig Chan answered

How to sync HubSpot contacts with High-Volume SMS from RingCentral?,How can I Sync High-Volume SMS with HubSpot with API?

Hi! We already have the High-volume SMS number from RingCentral, a paid subscription from HubSpot, we are using the Chrome Extension of RingCentral for HubSpot.

We would like to send Bulk SMS to our HubSpot contacts, and keep the record on the CRM.

I read this can be done through API , but how? Please help!

We have a high-volume sms account with RingCentral, already dowloaded the Chrome extension for HubSpot, but would like to sync the SMS sent through RingCentral with HubSpot, so we the SMS can be registered in the CRM.

How can we do it? I have read it is possible using API, but do not understand how.

Please advise

Thank you!

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Craig Chan avatar image
Craig Chan answered

This is currently not supported with the Chrome Extension. However, we just enabled it for the native integration where you can send bulk SMS using the Automation Workflow in HubSpot to send bulk SMS with A2P (High Volume SMS) and there's a record of the SMS sent in the History for the Automation. We have added an issue to track this for the Chrome Extension to add A2P SMS to the Chrome Extension as well in the future.

When you say "SMS can be registered in the CRM", where did you envision that would be?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys