question

brian-kleinfall8967 avatar image
brian-kleinfall8967 asked Phong Vu answered

ringout.asp behaving differently starting around 13th of February

doing an http post to the ringout.asp page used to ring the extension of the caller (internal) they would pick up and then the system would ring the callee (external). Starting last Monday the 13th, it now calls the callee then rings the caller. Doing the process backward and the callee sits on the phone in silence while the system rings the internal caller. Makes no sense. Anyone else experiencing this? Have you found a work around? RingCentral knows about this issue - but I need a fix ASAP - our outbound call productivity is way down since this change happened.

ringout
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your report! We have received similar reports from other developers and our platform engineers are investigating the problem. They will fix it as soon as they can and I will update you when I hear more from the team.

Stay tuned.

+ Phong
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys