question

Rob Lassiter avatar image
Rob Lassiter asked RJ Costello answered

MS Edge : version 18 or higher Support for dialing. How?,"• MS Edge : version 18 or higher" for RingCentral in browser dialing. How?

This web page says it is supported. RingCentral Online Account | Supported Browsers

I can't find any info on how to do it. I do it with Chrome but want to use EDGE

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban edited

What do you mean how to do it? The article you shared simply says you can log into your "RingCentral Online Account " with the supported browser list.

Online Account for dev: https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com

for Prod: https://service.ringcentral.com

Have you tried logging into it with MS Edge?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Rob Lassiter avatar image
Rob Lassiter answered

This is how it appears in Chrome with the extension. A pop-up. I want the same for Edge.1617563799173.png

1617563799173.png (5.7 KiB)
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Rob, please try to check KB Article ID 55210.

Use the Click-to-Dial feature in the RingCentral App for Desktop

1 |3000

RJ Costello avatar image
RJ Costello answered

Another question...Hello RingCentral - We're just setting up our platform to switch in a few weeks and I just went looking for the same support you have with Chrome, to see it in Edge. This article seems to indicate some form of support, but I can't determine what the solution is.

Can someone confirm there is, or isn't support for dialing directly from numbers presented in Edge? Thanks.

Kind regards

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app