question

J. Skaarup avatar image
J. Skaarup asked mary-community-moderator commented

Raise hand function is not present in Windows and IOS versions.

Raise hand is missing.

When using GLIP meetings for Windows and IOS versions the raise hand function is not present anywhere in the meeting panels.

How or when can the raise hand function be used?

ringcentral app
7 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @J. Skaarup, Did you already checked Anirban's shared links?

0 Likes 0 ·
J. Skaarup avatar image J. Skaarup commented ·

Hi

Thank you Aniban and Mary for the replies.

Yes I have read the manual etc, carefully.

Unfortunately is the raise hand function not visible in the participants area. Only signal strength, symbols for audio and video are present beside the participants name - no hand here.

I have screenshots that show the issue. If I send them to RC I will gladly do.

Jan

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ J. Skaarup commented ·

Can you send a screenshot here, please.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ J. Skaarup commented ·

Jan, you're using the new RingCentral Video. RCV doesn't have a raise-hand feature available yet. You can submit a feature request in our Ideas Portal so our Product Team may add this in the future. Please go to https://ideas.ringcentral.com/.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Jan, just an update on this. Our Product Team have mentioned that this feature will be available this coming Q3. We'll keep you updated.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app