question

Francisco Sosa avatar image
Francisco Sosa asked Juan Lopez commented

How to manage phones inventory from API? Is there a way to manage Phone Numbers Inventory from API?

I am trying to add, remove and edit the phone's inventory, it is something I am able to do from Office UI, however, I need to do it through the API, is it possible?

Regards,

I would like to add, edit and remove phones from the Phone Inventory, using the API, is it a way to do it?

Regards

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban edited

Check AddressBook API here: https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-reference/address-book for getting and updating phone numbers

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Francisco Sosa avatar image
Francisco Sosa answered Juan Lopez commented

Thank you for this answer @Anirban, however, what I am trying to do is to add or remove a phone number assigned to someone from the inventory of Phone Numbers, When I did it by the UI I see it is done by some call like this:

https://service.ringcentral.com/mobile/api/proxy.html?cmd=numbers.getNumbers&uuid=2105169027_1618430031842_912466_1942344027

or by similar POST where cmd has different values, but those calls are using a CSRFTOKEN instead of Barear.

Regards

1 comment
1 |3000

Juan Lopez avatar image Juan Lopez commented ·

Hi Francisco,
I'm trying to get as much accurate info as I can from an account, and the billing API which uses the CSRFTOKEN is pretty good at displaying that info.
Could you please tell me more about how you managed to get the token? Do you need to refresh it each time? Can you use it to POST and PUT actions?
I want to assess the feasibility of using this non-exposed API, and it seems that you have figured it out.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys