question

Lissette Delgado avatar image
Lissette Delgado asked mary-community-moderator commented

tasks no longer listed in my calendar view. why?,tasks no longer listed in calendar view. why?

i downloaded the new version of ring central on my desktop. i dont see my tasks listed in my calendar anymore. why?

ringcentral app
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Lisette, can you please try to uninstall/reinstall the new app from here?

0 Likes 0 ·
Lissette Delgado avatar image Lissette Delgado mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

thx for the suggestion but that did not solve the issue. the new downloaded app still doesn't have any of my tasks listed in the events calendar as it did in the old version. i checked the settings and it doesnt provide that as an option. is anyone else facing this issue or just me?

also, i checked the web version and my events arent listed on the calendar either. did Ring Central remove that feature altogether?!

0 Likes 0 ·
Lissette Delgado avatar image Lissette Delgado mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

hello again, i wanted ot circle back because i haven't

heard back from you. looking forward to your help!

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Lissette Delgado commented ·

Hi Lisette, I will coordinate with our Product Team if this is the new expected behavior or an issue. I'll get back to you on this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app