question

Zach Olsen - 1416 avatar image
Zach Olsen - 1416 asked mary-community-moderator commented

Team Messages audit trail and revoke admin access for some employees

In the RingCentral app the team messages, We have the main team message that everyone gets added to automatically. Anyone can delete anyone else's message in the company. There is no way to audit who deleted the message, and also no way to revoke admin access from regular employees.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Zach, this should not be a behavior of team messaging. Please coordinate this issue with Technical Support. You can create a case online or call our 24/7 Customer Support at 1-888-898-4591

0 Likes 0 ·
Zach Olsen - 1416 avatar image Zach Olsen - 1416 mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

I did and they told me it is a feature request and to submit a feature request.

0 Likes 0 ·
Zach Olsen - 1416 avatar image Zach Olsen - 1416 mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

case# 12610185

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Zach, I checked this with our Product Team, and they confirmed that this is still not available. You may submit your feature request in our Ideas Portal at https://ideas.ringcentral.com/.

0 Likes 0 ·
Zach Olsen - 1416 avatar image Zach Olsen - 1416 commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Zach Olsen - 1416 commented ·

Thank you, Zach!

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app