question

Asit Kumar Dash avatar image
Asit Kumar Dash asked Phong Vu commented

how to connect an app to ringcentral in dotnet

I followed the example given for read calllog on developer guide(https://developers.ringcentral.com/guide/voice/call-log/reading-call-log#c#) in dotnet environment. I downloaded the RingCentral package from nuget. But, I am getting below errors and can't proceed. Below errors are coming at read_user_calllog().Wait();

System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'RingCentral.TokenInfo' from assembly 'RingCentral, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.'

System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'RingCentral.ExtensionCallLogResponse' from assembly 'RingCentral, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.'

System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'RingCentral.RestClient' from assembly 'RingCentral, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.'

Do u have any example to follow or know how to solve this issue?

Thanks

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Before I can help you. Can you edit and clean up your question title and description. It is so messy.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Asit Kumar Dash avatar image
Asit Kumar Dash answered

@Phong Vu

I am sorry. I don't know how this got repeated. I can't even edit it. Let me post it here again.

Subject: how to connect an app to ringcentral in dotnet

I followed the example given for read calllog on developer guide(https://developers.ringcentral.com/guide/voice/call-log/reading-call-log#c#) in dotnet environment. I downloaded the RingCentral package from nuget. But, I am getting below errors and can't proceed. Below errors are coming at read_user_calllog().Wait();

System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'RingCentral.TokenInfo' from assembly 'RingCentral, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.'

System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'RingCentral.ExtensionCallLogResponse' from assembly 'RingCentral, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.'

System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'RingCentral.RestClient' from assembly 'RingCentral, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.'

Do u have any example to follow or know how to solve this issue?

1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented

So you could login? Can you double check by print out the access token?

await rcsdk.Authorize(RINGCENTRAL_USERNAME, RINGCENTRAL_EXTENSION, RINGCENTRAL_PASSWORD);
Console.WriteLine(JsonConvert.SerializeObject(rcsdk.token)
2 comments
1 |3000

Asit Kumar Dash avatar image Asit Kumar Dash commented ·

Getting an error on rcsdk(the name doesnot exist error).

I checked my dotnet and TLS version which are good.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Asit Kumar Dash commented ·

"rcsdk" is my sample code. You must use your instance whichever you named it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Fred Marzouk avatar image
Fred Marzouk answered Fred Marzouk commented

Experincing a similar issue with the token end point - null response. Please advise

2 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

So it looks like it failed to login. Check your .NET version and upgrade it to at least 4.5 and set the TLS 1.2 accordingly.

https://community.ringcentral.com/articles/96755/ringcentral-disabling-tls-1011-for-developer-apis.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Fred Marzouk avatar image Fred Marzouk Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys