question

Joe Brinkman avatar image
Joe Brinkman asked Byrne Reese answered

No support response trying to graduate an app. How do I graduate to production?

What does it take to get an app graduated? I have met all the requirements, and submitted my app through the console on two separate occasions - no response from support. I have tried creating a help ticket with the developer support team... no response. I have tried opening a trouble ticket with support, and the ticket was closed (after it sat for days) because they don't handle developer support. It has now been 3 weeks and I still can't get someone to actually help graduate an app out of the sandbox. WTF.

Why is this company so bad at actual support?

graduation
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

What is your app client id? After sending a request to developer support, did you receive the case number and what is the number?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Byrne Reese avatar image
Byrne Reese answered

@Joe - I am sorry to hear about your experience. Has your app been graduated yet? If not, please share with us the Client ID of your app, and Phong or I can assist you.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys