question

Amy Crowder avatar image
Amy Crowder asked Rito Salomone commented

Call outcome management and data

I am looking for an app to integrate our call log with RingCentral and information that we want to track. Does such app exist?

For example, I would like receptionists to be able to mark a call completed, and the outcome-scheduled, called for pricing, declined due to cost, etc. I would also be able to list client name and detailed reason for call.

Does this exist? Right now we use excel, but it is not user friendly.

Thanks!

phone
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hey Amy! Try to explore some apps that are integrated with RingCentral here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Amy Crowder avatar image Amy Crowder mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, I've seen the options, I was hoping for some guidance of if anyone has tried one, and how it works. I looked through a few of them, and they didn't seem to do what I wanted. I was hoping someone with experience would be able to guide me to a good one.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Amy Crowder commented ·

I will move your post to our Developer Community. They may be able to help you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rito Salomone avatar image Rito Salomone commented ·

Hello Amy,

Our company, RSI, is a RingCentral Premier Partner. We offer a solution that may address your problem. We can attach disposition codes to calls as you described and report on them.

This product, Shadow Agent, is on the RingCentral App Gallery...
https://link.telecost.com/shadowa

If you want to contact me directly for a demonstration, we are on RC App as well. Feel free to DM or email me.

My email is rsalomone@telecost.com.

Regards
Rito

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys