question

Pam Kenagy avatar image
Pam Kenagy asked Arron Meyer-Razon answered

Is Bridged-Appearance of same number on multiple phones available in June?

I am new to Ring Central migrating from Avaya. We heavily use "3-4 bridged appearances" on phones at truck terminals. Is there a similar feature/button that can do the same on RC? ty

phone
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

travis-cook14820 avatar image travis-cook14820 commented ·

We are in the same situation with the need for bridged-appearances. The one feature that is not available is the ability when selecting a line appearance to be able to present the caller ID of the bridged line selected.

1 Like 1 ·
Pam Kenagy avatar image Pam Kenagy travis-cook14820 commented ·

We were told this feature would be released in June, as it was a requirement based in our RFP. But I noticed it was not on the released feature call yesterday.

Stay in touch :) !

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·

Are you looking for something similar to this 'Bridged Call Appearance '?

0 Likes 0 ·
Pam Kenagy avatar image Pam Kenagy commented ·

Hi Anirban. I'm not familiar enough yet...we are in discovery right now. An example, we have 6 phones at a truck terminal. The main line/number rings on 4 bridged appearances on EACH phone. They can place that call simply on hold, and tell dispatch to pick up on whichever one is on hold on another phone. So I would have station 4334 on my phone on 4 buttons, as would all other phones and anyone can place those on hold and pick it up simply by pressing the button. NO FEATURE CODE. ty

0 Likes 0 ·
Pam Kenagy avatar image Pam Kenagy commented ·

Example, all 6 phones would have their primary as this bridged number, and anyone can answer/put on hold/go just press that key and answer anywhere a the terminal. Thanks again.

2021-05-14-9-41-32.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Arron Meyer-Razon avatar image
Arron Meyer-Razon answered
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app