question

mojo-networks2015 avatar image
mojo-networks2015 asked jitender-kumar commented

RingCentral integration with Salesforce Lightning

Feature Request - RingCentral integration with Salesforce Lightning

When will this be available? Is there a timeframe?

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
There is not a timeline for an integration with Salesforce Lightning at this time.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

christopher-mcguire2851 avatar image
christopher-mcguire2851 answered
This is high on my list of wants. 
Any update on timeline?
1 |3000

jonathan-clark783 avatar image
jonathan-clark783 answered
Any updates on this? We are going live with lightning soon as I imagine many Salesforce customers will be and without this we will be forced to switch to something else. 
1 |3000

erik-olson4521 avatar image
erik-olson4521 answered
Is there still no time table for this?  Our users user both RingCentral and SalesForce extensively and we would really like to be able to use the Lighting UI and its beneftis.

Thanks
1 |3000

paul-dandy avatar image
paul-dandy answered
Hey, Erik. 

I'm using Tenfold to integrate RingCentral and our CRM, but I saw that it works with Salesforce Lightning UI + RingCentral, as well. Here's a snippet for your reference:

1 |3000

jitender-kumar avatar image
jitender-kumar answered
Hello Paul, Erik

RingCentral's official Salesforce App is now available in AppExchange.  It supports both Lightning and Classic in one single package

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EORsjUAH 
1 |3000

paul-dandy avatar image
paul-dandy answered
Thanks for the update, Jitender Kumar! Already finished watching the demo, will check out the reviews by the end of the week, it's been pretty busy.
1 |3000

uchost4052 avatar image
uchost4052 answered jitender-kumar commented
Support is telling me it doesn't work for Lightning and to use classic. No information when and if it will get fixed. Any more information from the past four months? All feedback pro and con welcome.
5 comments
1 |3000

uchost4052 avatar image uchost4052 commented ·
Or if stable what environments do you see it failing in and what do we need to address?
0 Likes 0 ·
jitender-kumar avatar image jitender-kumar commented ·
Hello UCHost, 
RingCentral for Saleforce do support Lightning and classic already. Please send you case# in private message, we will find out why you were not communicated properly

Here is our AppExchange App listing 
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B5WKqEAN 
0 Likes 0 ·
Thanks Jitender. Will do as two support people have told me this as well as an unhappy customer. 
0 Likes 0 ·
How do I private message you?
0 Likes 0 ·
jitender-kumar avatar image jitender-kumar commented ·
I sent an email to email ID on your profile, Please reply back. 
0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys