question

Connor McCann avatar image
Connor McCann asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Vodafone and Ring Central platform,I am interested in finding out more about the Vodafone and ringCentral collaboration

I am a Ring Central and Vodafone account holder. They have created a new platform which I am trying to find out more information about.

I telephoned vodafone and was passed from pillar to post for 30 minutes and nobody seems to have a clue about it even though it is their website.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/business/unified-communications/vodafone-with-ringcentral

Just wondering if anyone at Ring Central can help?

phone
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

"Vodafone and RingCentral collaboration"? What exactly do you want to find out? Are you a developer who is looking for RingCentral platform capabilities to develop an application or your company?

Please give more details so I can help.

0 Likes 0 ·
Connor McCann avatar image Connor McCann commented ·

Good afternoon Phong Vu. Thank you for your time. I am a business owner who is looking to use the new system.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Connor McCann commented ·

Let me move your question to the Customer community then.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Connor McCann commented ·

Hey, @Connor McCann - I'm digging into this. Hang tough while I investigate.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Connor McCann commented ·

@Connor McCann Hey, I just caught up with the team leading this partnership.
While we're also excited about this partnership with Vodafone, which is expected to launch in Q3 for the UK (additional countries to follow in Q4/Q1), we don't have much to report at this time.
Please reach out to us in Q3 when we have more to share. If you have specific questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to Community.Support@RingCentral.com and we'll do our best to address your inquiries.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app