question

Colin McGraw avatar image
Colin McGraw asked Phong Vu commented

Help! Can't Login To Sandbox Softphone Anymore

A couple of weeks ago, I was successfully able to login to the sandbox softphone, but no longer.

I get an error saying "Single Sign-on is not yet enabled for this user account. Please contact your company administrator."

However, I *am* the administrator as far as I know, SSO doesn't appear to be enabled, and when I tried to contact support, they just said SSO can't be enabled for sandbox so sign in with my credentials (which I can't do because I'm blocked by the above message right after trying to sign in with my email address).

Has anyone run into this, and is there a known way to fix?

developer sandboxsoftphone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu edited

Did you try login your sandbox account using the main company number and password? If you want to login with your email, select the email option. Not the SSO option.

screen-shot-2021-06-03-at-83503-pm.png

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Colin McGraw avatar image
Colin McGraw answered Phong Vu commented

Thanks for the reply.

However, there is no option.

I simply enter my email and am immediately blocked by the softphone, with no alternative.

screen-shot-2021-06-07-at-113703-am.pngscreen-shot-2021-06-07-at-113912-am.png

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Try clicking the red dot to close that view.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys