question

Bob Scullin avatar image
Bob Scullin asked Bob Scullin commented

Random OAU-222 Account does not Exist returned from refresh token request in Sandbox

I'm trying to build our first SMS app. Seams simple enough but I'm struggling with RingCentral returning error OAU-222 Account does not Exist seemingly at random.

I will get an error OAU-222 Account does not Exist back from RC, and then suddenly the script will work, providing the updated access token and refresh token. I can run it a bunch more times, and it may or may not work. When it does, I get the access token and refresh see. When it doesn't I get this error. I work say it happens 25% of the time. I've had 100% success rate with sending SMS messages using the latest access token.

Is this an artifact of the sandbox? Should I expect this in the production environment?

rest apiauthentication
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Bob Scullin commented

If you are still getting the same error, could you please submit a help support ticket with the following details:

1.) Sandbox Number
2.) App Name on RingCentral

You can check the following reference: https://community.ringcentral.com/questions/841/api-auth-flow-account-not-found.html

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Bob Scullin avatar image Bob Scullin commented ·

Yes, it happened 5 more times in a row this morning. Then call #6 returned the new tokens. There was no change in the request between the first 5 and number 6. I sent a help ticket to the developer support team. Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys