5222 13bfa90 inline large

ConnectCentral 2018

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Photo of Angela Y.
San Francisco Bay Area Customers: Participate in a live feedback session
We need YOUR input on our latest ideas so we can provide you the best experience. Currently looking for RingCentral customers in the San...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Angela Y.
Announcing ConnectCentral 2018, Nov 12-14, San Francisco
 By Neha Mirchandani The Importance of Uniting in a Disconnected Digital Age The great contradiction of the digital age is that, despi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Angela Y.
RingCentral’s newest integration with Google: RingCentral for Hangouts Chat
Sangeeta Walsh, March 1, 2018 Integrations are essential for productive work environments, and we want to ensure your favorite cloud ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Angela Y.
Apr. 5 Customer Webinar: Tips for delivering a superior customer experience with RingCentral integrations
Maximizing Value Webinar   Learn how integrating RingCentral with your other technology can enable you in providing superior customer ex...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Angela Y.
Jan 10, Live 30-Minute Demo: RingCentral Contact Center
Robust, multi-channel call center management in the Cloud 11:00 am Pacific Click here to register ---------- Find out how to boost...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Angela Y.
Collaborative Communications: A Key Building Block in Tomorrow’s Digital Workplace
 By Robert Murphy In his opening keynote at ConnectCentral 2017, RingCentral Chief Operating Officer, Dave Sipes, quoted the Greek ph...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Pierre Mathieu
PLEASE CREATE AND MAKE A *PORTABLE* PC SOFTPHONE for DESKTOP VERSION ASAP
PLEASE CREATE or COMPILE AND MAKE AVAILABLE A *PORTABLE* PC SOFTPHONE for DESKTOP VERSION ASAP *PORTABLE* PC SOFTPHONE for DESKTOP VERS...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Angela Y.
HD Voice Now Available for All RingCentral Office Customers
 By Jane Kang Until recently, high definition (HD) voice support was only available for RingCentral Office Premium and Enterprise cus...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Angela Y.
Announcing the Winners of the RingCentral Business Impact and People Impact Awards
 By Irene Yam This year at ConnectCentral 2017, we introduced the Business Impact Award and the People Impact Award to recognize compa...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Angela Y.
Ensuring the Best Voice Quality for Cloud Communications- New RingCentral QoS Reports
 By Jane Kang Whether you are an enterprise with advanced communications and collaboration needs or a small business that depends on a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Angela Y.
Introducing RingCentral Customer Groups
To join the San Francisco Bay Area group or to start a group in your area, visit ringcentral.com/customergroup
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Angela Y.
RingCentral Named a 2017 Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant Leader. Again.
According to Gartner, “UCaaS capabilities now exceed those available from premises-based UC. ----------------- Reposted from the RingCen...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement