5222 13bfa90 inline large

ConnectCentral 2018

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 23
Photo of Angela Y.
Announcing ConnectCentral 2018, Nov 12-14, San Francisco
 By Neha Mirchandani The Importance of Uniting in a Disconnected Digital Age The great contradiction of the digital age is that, despi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Angela Y.
RingCentral’s newest integration with Google: RingCentral for Hangouts Chat
Sangeeta Walsh, March 1, 2018 Integrations are essential for productive work environments, and we want to ensure your favorite cloud ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Angela Y.
Apr. 5 Customer Webinar: Tips for delivering a superior customer experience with RingCentral integrations
Maximizing Value Webinar   Learn how integrating RingCentral with your other technology can enable you in providing superior customer ex...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Angela Y.
Jan 10, Live 30-Minute Demo: RingCentral Contact Center
Robust, multi-channel call center management in the Cloud 11:00 am Pacific Click here to register ---------- Find out how to boost...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Angela Y.
ConnectCentral 2017 | Video: Keynote, William L. Randolph, CIO, World Vision USA
Hear the inspiring story of World Vision, a global Christian humanitarian organization, and how Will Randolph and his team utilize the re...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Angela Y.
Introducing RingCentral Connection: See Highlights from ConnectCentral 2017
 By Neha Mirchandani   RingCentral Connection- our new digital magazine for the cloud communications community. Thank you to everyon...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Angela Y.
Collaborative Communications: A Key Building Block in Tomorrow’s Digital Workplace
 By Robert Murphy In his opening keynote at ConnectCentral 2017, RingCentral Chief Operating Officer, Dave Sipes, quoted the Greek ph...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Pierre Mathieu
PLEASE CREATE AND MAKE A *PORTABLE* PC SOFTPHONE for DESKTOP VERSION ASAP
PLEASE CREATE or COMPILE AND MAKE AVAILABLE A *PORTABLE* PC SOFTPHONE for DESKTOP VERSION ASAP *PORTABLE* PC SOFTPHONE for DESKTOP VERS...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Angela Y.
HD Voice Now Available for All RingCentral Office Customers
 By Jane Kang Until recently, high definition (HD) voice support was only available for RingCentral Office Premium and Enterprise cus...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Angela Y.
ConnectCentral 2017 | Video: Customer Panel- The Digital Workplace—Today, Tomorrow, and Beyond
Hear first hand from RingCentral customers Avery Dennison, Brinker International, New Relic, and Structural Group as they share real-life...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Angela Y.
ConnectCentral 2017 | Video: Keynote- Sal Khan, Founder and CEO, Khan Academy
Watch Sal Khan share how he’s leveraging technology to achieve his vision of building the digital classroom of tomorrow that offers free,...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Angela Y.
ConnectCentral 2017 | Video: Innovation Panel: Innovating for the Future of the Digital Enterprise
Tech innovators from Box, Built.io, DocuSign, and Zenefits talk about the latest enterprise cloud app developments and how this is core t...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Angela Y.
ConnectCentral 2017 | Video: Partner Panel: Multi-Cloud Strategy
It is no secret that cloud is driving digital business transformation. In this panel discussion, cloud leaders from SFDC, Google, and Okt...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Angela Y.
NEW: ConnectCentral 2017 content is now available here in the community
Announcing the new RingCentral Community ConnectCentral 2017 category. Your centralized place to view content from this year’s RingCentr...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Angela Y.
Explore the Winning Hacks from the ConnectCentral 2017 Hackathon
 By Fabio Ramos ConnectCentral 2017 is RingCentral’s annual conference, the industry’s premier cloud communications event. The hackath...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article