Conversations

Photo of Richard
Call queue: Send Group Voicemail to multiple Extensions
Being limited to sending Group Voicemails to an email only, should be updated to allow for sending Group Voicemails to Multiple extension...
  • 41 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Brett Youngberg
Call Queues: pound # to go directly to voicemail
We don't want to have to create a new voicemail only extension to allow customers to leave a voicemail from a department call queue. We w...
  • 26 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of E. Pena
Enable n11 Calls (311)
Allow users to make 311 calls.  In most cities and municipalities this is the only way to get in touch with the different agencies that a...
  • 43 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Kevin Vu
Caller ID Names per user.
I need to be able to set up individual caller ID names per user. I dont want the company name to show up for every outbound call.
  • 14 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kim
Network requirements, and troubleshooting call quality (QOS) issues.
The most recent version of RingCentral's Network Requirements (QOS Troubleshooting Guide) is now located at the following links.  It is...
  • 58 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Barile Scid
Billing: see total account usage in admin portal
How do I determine the number of fax pages I have received/sent for the current month? past months?
  • 13 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ed
Greetings: What is the best quality on imported greeting?
I've imported in both .mp3 and .wav and the company greeting sounds fine in the preview. However, when I actually call my number, the qua...
  • 10 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Claudio (Customer)
New hold music mixup?
Is there more tunes for the "Music on Hold" ? I found by accident, this two tones added... but those are duplicated, please explain.
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of cevans
Change the "Like" button text to "Unlike" rather than just inverting colors
It's unclear when you "like" an idea - it just inverts the colors from orange with white text to white with orange text, whereas the "fol...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of cevans
Merge unresolved Questions with Ideas to more accurately show what features users want most
Unresolved items in other categories (like Question) could be combined with Ideas as feature requests to minimize redundancy and better r...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Ronda
Unable to call 311
I am unable to call '311'. When I do, the message states " I'm sorry, you entered an incorrect extension ". I am not trying to call an ex...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of HootSuite App
Mobile App: RingCentral can only officially release a compatible app after Apple & Google have officially released their final OS’s to developers.
In response to @ITech_G on Twitter:   @RingCentral Have your #iOS app developers start working on support for ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Claudio (Customer)
Desktop App - Softphone and Windows 10
Please share experiences using the Softphone and the New Windows 10. At my end, I'm running the new Operating System from Microsoft an...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of cevans
Please add local N11 calling capability
In certain areas within states services like 311, 211 and other N11 numbers are available (like the 811 call-before-you-dig service in Il...
  • cevans, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of cevans
Imported Voicemail Greetings are Distorted and Garbled!
When I import a clear, high-quality, .WAV file for our call Queue Voicemail Greeting (Groups>Call Queues>Messages & Notifications>Voicema...
  • cevans, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged