Conversations

Photo of Mike
Add Custom RingTones for Mobile App, Desktop app and Deskphones
We've had a variety of request from users to have custom ringtones on the mobile app, desktop app and desk phones.  Please comment and vo...
  • 290 me toos
  • 71 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris Zimmerman
SMS: Allow all users (not just operator ext) to text messages (SMS) from the Main Number
earlier versions of desktop app have a drop down field that allows you to switch caller ID for text messages (SMS).  in verison 8.0.4 it ...
  • 114 me toos
  • 45 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Wes
User Settings: Disable call waiting while on a call.
Use a "Currently on another Call" greeting message while on another call or have the capability to disable Call waiting. An options that...
  • 42 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Wendy Archer
Provide log report for SMS texts
Would like to print out SMS text messages
  • 60 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris Zimmerman
Add Advanced Rules to block or forward SMS / Text Messages
We have multiple main numbers.  Each number is an office number for different locations and those numbers are pointed to a call queue.  F...
  • 31 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris Zimmerman
Call Handling: How can I schedule a temporary voicemail greeting?
Would like to be able to set a temporary voicemail greeting, on a schedule, for when our users are out of the office (much like the out o...
  • 9 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of VICTOR ORTIZ
Geographical Call Routing
I have multiple locations in the city where I do business. I would like to have callers to input a zip code when calling to be routed to ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of philos
Disable the Operator (press 0) during the Company Greeting
i would like to have the ability to disable the Operator extension (press 0) during the Company Greeting. currently, when a caller press...
  • 18 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Chris Zimmerman
Desktop App: access multiple ext's without logging in and out to different extensions
Need to be able to access multiple text messages to different numbers through desktop app without logging in and out to different extensi...
  • 34 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jeff Trombly
Provide real-time call logs and reporting
Would like real-time feedback from the Call Log. Would like to be able to set up an email from RingCentral that sends call log data as s...
  • 46 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Claudio (Customer)
Renaming Auto-Receptionist numbers
Could be good if you can rename your Auto-Receptionist numbers and give a better name to that numbers.  When you have a lot of auto-recep...
  • 11 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of David Freitas
Call Queue: Add the ability to see if a caller is holding in the queue? [Real time monitoring]
  • 29 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of D.K. Erickson
Desktop App: add extension to the Incoming Caller ID
I just downloaded and installed the new softphone app for PC. I run on windows 7. In the older softphone I used to see which extension wa...
  • 8 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Tugreofia Smith
Desktop App: add display for Queue name
On the RingCentral soft phone for desktop (version 6.9.2) Please add a feature to display Queue name on the desktop phone and also announ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Chris Zimmerman
Call Logs: How can I see what ext. took the call in the call logs?
We have multiple locations and need to have the call logs display the extension called and the extension that answered.  Right now, all t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Zimmerman
Disable zero to operator
We are a franchise company and have many of our franchises on Ring Central.  they operate independent of our corporate office. 
  • Chris Zimmerman, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Chris Zimmerman
Label additional numbers purchased
We operate a call center and cover the phones for multiple office locations.  Our customer service reps that answer the phone use the des...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Max
Call Queue: Second Line to ring when call in a call queue
I have a major issue with a client moving to RingCentral since the phones in a call queue are not able to answer more than 1 incoming cal...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Chris Zimmerman
Desktop App error No SIP registration after router was replaced
Desktop app was working great.  Installed a new VOIP router (Edgemarc 4700).  Now, get the Error No SIP Registration when try to dial out...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived