Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 707
Photo of Mary Jane Adlao
One push button to Park a call, regardless if it's a Public or Private Parking.
Knowing that there are ways on how to park a call (for Private and Public Parking), it would be better if there is a specific button to p...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Aaron
Call Queue name on screen - show called extension
I have multiple call groups, and they go to some overlapping people. I would like the phone to show which extension was dialed to the cal...
  • 101 me toos
  • 41 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Catrin
Call Queue: Ability for Admin/Queue manager to log user in/out of queue
It would be helpful to allow an Admin to log an absent user out from a queue if they forgot to log out.
  • 58 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ellison
What is the difference between Stopped and Missed calls?
In reports we see Stopped Calls and on the User desktop they see Missed Calls. Are these the same? Can you please explain the difference ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Saadet - Community Support
Call Log Feedback
Hey Everyone, We understand that you all have some feedback to share about the new Call Log functionality and design. In order to consol...
  • 7 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of E. M Scott
Control ring order of Desktop App and Mobile App.
Or allow us to customize the order we want our devices to be used in. Why is  user, call handling and forwarding so the "softphone and ...
  • 315 me toos
  • 82 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Deb Krauskopf
Netgear R7000 router issue with lost phone registration
Related to ticket: 07948600 The NetGear R7000 should be a preferred router, based on the R6400 recommendation from RingCentral as a reco...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Karim Khalil
Admin: override Password 60 Minute Lockout
Users, in my experience, are bad at password management. I had an experience today that pointed out what I perceive to be a missing featu...
  • 106 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Eddie Forero
RC Phone Mobile App: 3-way calling
Any modern mobile phone can merge calls, or allow you to initiate a 3-way conference. There shouldn't be any reason the mobile app can't ...
  • 248 me toos
  • 65 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mike
Add Custom RingTones for Mobile App, Desktop app and Deskphones
We've had a variety of request from users to have custom ringtones on the mobile app, desktop app and desk phones.  Please comment and vo...
  • 306 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Marc Reavis
Conference Calling: Admin to change host code/participant code for security reasons
I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of those asking for the ability to change conference bridge numbers and host codes, for security r...
  • 49 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
Photo of LENTZ
"Audio while connecting" and "hold music" volume control should adjust selected recording.
I just found out that the "audio while connecting" and "hold music" volume cannot be adjusted. Our clients are complaining that the volu...
  • 18 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Safwaan Member
Desktop App: HUD not refreshing
The HUD is not refreshing. It shows people are on calls, when in actual fact the call is finished & they're not on a call any longer. The...
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kelsey Charron
Auto Forward Inbound Call from Specific # to Queue
We have several customers that are dialing the incorrect persons number when calling in, we've provided them the correct number but they ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Cecile Glassy
COMMON AREA PHONES: Checkbox preference setting to hide extensions from directory
About 500 of our extensions are common area phones which we would like to hide from view in the public-searchable User Directory.  These ...
  • 17 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of hector
Reports: more advanced reporting options.
it would be good to have a report that shows individual and group usage of ringcentral for specific durations; daily, weekly, monthly rep...
  • 115 me toos
  • 59 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Jonathan Snavely
Admin: change users (DND, available, offline)
As an admin, I should have the ability to change any extensions DND status. If an agent leaves their desk and forgets to remove their pho...
  • 94 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Matthew Vardaman
Desktop App: Silence music (spotify or pandora) when calling
It would be great if the desktop app could mute music when making or receiving a call automatically.
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mike
Help with Unsupported or 3rd party equipment.
Need help with unsupported  or 3rd party equipment?  Feel free to post to this thread and solicit help from other Community members.  Fr...
  • 32 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Ralph Milone
NEW CALL LOG
Is there a way to revert back to the old call log?  I cannot copy incoming from numbers for new callers that we take jobs from and we can...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
  • Merged