Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 703
Photo of Dale Edwards
SMS: print option for text messaging
I am a U.S. business that works with real estate. I would like for you to consider adding a feature to text messaging (SMS) that would al...
  • 35 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Stephanie Robach Kitzman
Conference Call: How do I create a conference call from two lines already on a call?
"Need instructions on how to conference 2 lines together on our phones? i see the option, but dont know how it works." This a request ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike
Provide an option for blocking robo dialers and caller ID spoofers.
 I also think it would be important for RingCentral to collect data on this kind of problem. Perhaps add a Report Invalid Call button, so...
  • 47 me toos
  • 42 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mike
Add Custom RingTones for Mobile App, Desktop app and Deskphones
We've had a variety of request from users to have custom ringtones on the mobile app, desktop app and desk phones.  Please comment and vo...
  • 290 me toos
  • 71 replies
  • Idea
Photo of June Labastida
Conference Call: Add International Dial-In Numbers
Hi Community, I would like to suggest adding International Dial-in Numbers for China, India and Philippines.  Existing Conference Bridge ...
  • 139 me toos
  • 95 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of E. M Scott
Control ring order of Desktop App and Mobile App.
Or allow us to customize the order we want our devices to be used in. Why is  user, call handling and forwarding so the "softphone and ...
  • 292 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris Zimmerman
SMS: Allow all users (not just operator ext) to text messages (SMS) from the Main Number
earlier versions of desktop app have a drop down field that allows you to switch caller ID for text messages (SMS).  in verison 8.0.4 it ...
  • 114 me toos
  • 45 replies
  • Idea
Photo of BISHOP
Implement email to RC SMS functionality
All major cell carriers support an email address scheme in which anybody can send a message to <phonenumber>@carrier.com, and the text in...
  • 26 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bill Malone
is there a way to not have the 2nd line ring while on another call?
When our Executives are on a call on the speakerphone they would like to NOT hear the ringer when a second call comes in.  is there any w...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Receptionist Group
How can I transfer a call directly to voicemail without ringing the recipient?
We have recently install the Polycom RingCentral system and I cannot seem to find any way to transfer a call directly into a recipient's ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Clay
Deskphone: How to use Line Keys for Intercom Calls
Sorry if this has been covered before.  I looked through the forums and couldn't find anything.  Does anyone know if it's possible to con...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chelsea Hendrickx
Templates for texting within RingCentral Desktop and Mobile Apps
Account type  (U.S.) A brief description of the business (B2C) A high level description of the product or feature being requested - the ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Eddie Forero
Add Pauses and #s in Contact Numbers.
Would like to see the ability to add pauses and #s into pone number for dialing extensions and initiating actions. For example: I want ...
  • 142 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of JOSE@EAGLE
Retain the CallerID information after we pick up the call from Park Location?
I just work it with tech support and found out that there is no way to keep the CallerID once been parked into the "park location". He al...
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Fox E. Cellars
Automatic Recordings for Meetings
We're able to automatically record our calls, but not meetings. I have daily meetings and sometimes when it's done I say to myself "That ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Parrish
SMS to Toll Free
Hello I have customers texting my toll free number. Which do not get passed on...  I would like to request that it would be nice if toll ...
  • 31 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindy Nevarez
Callers can't hear ringing while it is connecting to me. They just hear dead air so don't know if they are being connected or not.
Help! Callers are hearing dead air when they call before I pick up, no ringing sound at all!
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Aaron
Call Queue name on screen - show called extension
I have multiple call groups, and they go to some overlapping people. I would like the phone to show which extension was dialed to the cal...
  • 92 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Idea
Photo of LENTZ
"Audio while connecting" and "hold music" volume control should adjust selected recording.
I just found out that the "audio while connecting" and "hold music" volume cannot be adjusted. Our clients are complaining that the volu...
  • 12 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of FuneralDIR
Change main IVR voice for dial by name directory to include pound because the wait time is slow.
We have people often hang up after dialing the name of the person they are trying to reach due to the long wait time after using the dial...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea