Conversations

Photo of Kim
Caller ID: How to see the incoming Caller ID Name (U.S. and Canada)
I have a premium office plan, and was told that Caller ID would work on our phones (in Toronto, Canada).  
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel Zamadics
Network: How to setup Cisco 2911 Router?
Hello, my company is switching over from a Cisco small business router (RV325) to a Cisco 2911. Our phones were working fine on the RV325...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Raj
Ghost/Phantom Calls (from 1000, 1001, 120 etc.)
Tickets have been open with support.  Receive many ghost calls and need help reaching a resolution. 
  • 8 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Robert Everett
Please change the "presence" function.
We only have 12 hotkeys available on our main phone displays.  Two of those are taken up by our own lines.  We have no need to see our ow...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of McCarty
Mitel 330 with RingCentral? Bonus points for a Mitel 3300...?
Has anyone successfully configured any Mitel 330 devices for RingCentral?  Bonus points for a Mitel 3300...?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katie
Caller ID: how to see incoming caller ID NAMES
I have asked several people at RC this question and have yet to get a straight answer.  This is very important to our business.
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of ANDERSON
Dial Translation/Mapping?
Is there a way to setup a range of numbers to have translated? For instance, I am doing a bit of a "hybrid" setup where half the extensio...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dawn Ferrer
incoming call notification
One of our employees is having issues with incoming calls on her extension (ext. 1). They are set up to have a "333" before the number bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Mark
Call Queue: Warm transferring a Queue call received on cell phone.
Why can't we quick dial or call flip a queue call from a cell phone? I used this feature to warm transfer calls but it only works when th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Tony
Deskphones: Red Indicator Light
We have several phones, but having issue with 2 specific extensions. One phone is a Polycom VVX410, and the other is Polycom VVX500. Lab...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chuck Szymaszek
Fax: Can the HP M630Z MFP fax directly using RingCentral?
We have pruchased a HP Laserjet 630Z (high end unit) and it does have three options, analog fax/network fax and Internet faxing abilities...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave Herron
Why am I receiving calls from no one? Is RingCentral doing this to use my minutes?
As an engineer for RingCentral I can tell you with authority we are definately not doing this to rack up minutes. This is actually a resu...
  • Dave Herron, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged