Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 703
Photo of RingCentral Admin
Call Recordings: Storing them in the Cloud
Recorded messages should AUTOMATICALLY be stored in the cloud and accessible via a link We are transitioning to RC from Join.Me.  With J...
  • 14 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Stephanie Robach Kitzman
Conference Call: How do I create a conference call from two lines already on a call?
"Need instructions on how to conference 2 lines together on our phones? i see the option, but dont know how it works." This a request ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Natalie Carboni
September Feature Release Preview
Our next release of new features and upgrades is scheduled to start mid-August. See below for a preview of what’s new and register for ou...
  • 6 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Article
Photo of ericnixmd
Cellular SIM Card for RingCentral
I wish RingCentral would partner with AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc. and offer a SIM card for RingCentral accounts that would automaticall...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Heisley
SMS: Group Message
I am currently using send hub of which allows me to crate a group of contacts an label it for example ( Text Group 1). This is a group te...
  • 91 me toos
  • 46 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mike
Provide an option for blocking robo dialers and caller ID spoofers.
 I also think it would be important for RingCentral to collect data on this kind of problem. Perhaps add a Report Invalid Call button, so...
  • 47 me toos
  • 42 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Hamman
Always receive internal calls even After Hours
New to RC for a couple days now. I noticed today that I missed calls from my supervisor using internal RC system because it was before w...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike
Add Custom RingTones for Mobile App, Desktop app and Deskphones
We've had a variety of request from users to have custom ringtones on the mobile app, desktop app and desk phones.  Please comment and vo...
  • 290 me toos
  • 71 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Erin Patterson
User Settings: longer/shorter voicemail recording times.
Currently, when people call and leave a voice-mail they can only record a message for 3 minutes and then they get cut off.  With our prof...
  • 19 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of malachi mcglone
ios APP needs a alert sound for incoming call while on a call.
While on a call in ios App, I am not looking at my phone to see if another call is coming in. We need to have an alert sound in ear that ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of E. M Scott
Control ring order of Desktop App and Mobile App.
Or allow us to customize the order we want our devices to be used in. Why is  user, call handling and forwarding so the "softphone and ...
  • 292 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris Zimmerman
SMS: Allow all users (not just operator ext) to text messages (SMS) from the Main Number
earlier versions of desktop app have a drop down field that allows you to switch caller ID for text messages (SMS).  in verison 8.0.4 it ...
  • 114 me toos
  • 45 replies
  • Idea
Photo of BISHOP
Implement email to RC SMS functionality
All major cell carriers support an email address scheme in which anybody can send a message to <phonenumber>@carrier.com, and the text in...
  • 26 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Robert Del Bueno
Mobile App: Using bluetooth headset to answer incoming call?
I am able to use my Bluetooth headset with Android RC App, however I can only use it to talk/listen, but not to actually answer the call....
  • 15 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jheck Taruc
Disable email uniqueness
bring back the feature where I can use my single email as a contact email for all extensions. It is very inconvenient for me since I need...
  • 18 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Ysmael Calix Quesada
Call Queue: Disable Voicemail
Some of my clients requested to disable the voicemail option for call queues, since this option is already available for extension users,...
  • 21 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Lily Morris
Show Original Callers Number in Caller ID when Transferring calls
We have agents requesting the ability to see the original caller's number instead of the person's number who is transferring the call. We...
  • 175 me toos
  • 47 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mike
Changes to our "Champions" program.
What is a “Champion” ? Brand Advocate Most Loyal Customers &Partners Most Helpful CommunityUsers RingCentral Product Experts Upholds Comm...
  • 7 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Network Doctors
RingCentral App does not allow you to ignore the call
Here is my scenario: When I receive a call on my RingCentral App on my iPhone X or my iPhone 7, I am not given the option of ignoring the...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Matthew Austria
Change Auditing/Logging
I'd like to request an audit/logging feature that will record who made what changes at what time. We have a couple admins and they do hap...
  • 78 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented