Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 723
Photo of Peter Holzberger
Audience View | Webinar
Add "audience view" functionality in the virtual meeting tool. I want to see what my prospect is seeing on the other end of my webinar
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Prefab Drywall Supply Ltd
Fax: Result shows "failed", but "success" for attachment?
sent a fax, got this result email (edited phone numbers): Here are the results of the 5-page fax you sent from your phone number...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ryan Oley
Call Logs: Call Queue not to show 'missed call' when a call is answered by another user in Queue
We are a small business where anyone of our four employees can answer any incoming call.   We have a Call Queue set up so that all the ph...
  • 104 me toos
  • 46 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Karim Khalil
Admin: override Password 60 Minute Lockout
Users, in my experience, are bad at password management. I had an experience today that pointed out what I perceive to be a missing featu...
  • 105 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Idea
Photo of E. M Scott
Control ring order of Desktop App and Mobile App.
Or allow us to customize the order we want our devices to be used in. Why is  user, call handling and forwarding so the "softphone and ...
  • 313 me toos
  • 81 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Lily Morris
Show Original Callers Number in Caller ID when Transferring calls
We have agents requesting the ability to see the original caller's number instead of the person's number who is transferring the call. We...
  • 181 me toos
  • 52 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Eddie Forero
RC Phone Mobile App: 3-way calling
Any modern mobile phone can merge calls, or allow you to initiate a 3-way conference. There shouldn't be any reason the mobile app can't ...
  • 248 me toos
  • 65 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KING
How do I go about cancelling my service when CS won't answer the phone?
I set my service up online but I'm required to make a phone to cancel it.  But Customer Service has left me on hold for 20 minutes... con...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wendy Archer
Provide log report for SMS texts
Would like to print out SMS text messages
  • 77 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Scott
Desktop App: Deauthorize Softphone on Exit (logout)
Many people have a desktop at work and use a laptop while traveling or working from home, myself included.  If the softphone would deauth...
  • 98 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Idea
Photo of DYE
Need to be able to download and save SMS text conversations.
We need to be able to download and save SMS text conversations.  The same way we can download and save voicemails and recorded calls.
  • 38 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of SUSAN WINTER
I HAVE HAD 2 MEETINGS NOW WITH TOPS ON LINE CHAT - AND MY SYSTEM IS SLOWING DOWN IN EACH MEETING . WHY I AM MISSING MY MEETING WHY
I HAVE HAD 2 MEETINGS NOW WITH TOPS ON LINE CHAT - AND MY SYSTEM IS SLOWING DOWN IN EACH MEETING . WHY I AM MISSING MY MEETING WHY IS IT ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott..
How to remove terminated employee & setup desk phone to be used by a future employee.
Account Type:  U.S. Related Case Number:  N/A Detailed description of Problem:  We have an employee who has left the company.  We would ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike
Add Custom RingTones for Mobile App, Desktop app and Deskphones
We've had a variety of request from users to have custom ringtones on the mobile app, desktop app and desk phones.  Please comment and vo...
  • 306 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Frank Muher
Fax: Confirmation to attach the pages faxed
We really need the fax confirmations to come through with the pages that we faxed attached.  It is very hard to verify that certain docum...
  • 101 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex Iliff
SMS: ability to SMS from the RingCentral website or email
As we start to make incredible use of your SMS service, we find it would be helpful if we could reply via one of the services mentioned a...
  • 175 me toos
  • 67 replies
  • Idea
Photo of RingCentral Social Team
Windows Mobile/Universal App for RingCentral
Any hopes for an official RC @windowsphone app? Submitted by Steven Banks.
  • 181 me toos
  • 56 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Bryan D
Quiet Hours for Glip Notifications
Is there any setting to disable notifications at night? With a diverse team in different areas and different schedules, it would be great...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of SCHOPKE
How do I change the first ring option to the desk phone and have the cellphone/smartphone option as the rollover?
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Adrian
Glip Admin: Provide, or restrict access to specific features.
Glip is a great collaborative platform that we all can benefit from by making company wide communication transparent and encourage other ...
  • 14 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned