Conversations

Photo of Josh Youngblood
Ability to set archiver options for all extensions as a RC administrator
Currently in the Tools -> Archiver feature, as an administrator I can only set archiver settings company-wide for Call Recordings.  For i...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rhonda Splear
Deskphones: Voicemail Rewind/Fast Forward option
How can you rewind or fast forward a voice mail message while you are listening to it?  The user guide for my phone (http://www.cisco.com...
  • 10 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of David Carpenter
Call Logs: Remove "Delete" Option From Softphone Users
With regards to the softphone/user portals, I find a serious breach in security that my employees are able to log in to their softphones/...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vedana
User Settings: Forwarding Voicemail with introduction on it
How do you forward a voicemail with an introduction on it. For instance, I receive a voicemail, and I want to forward it to my assistant...
  • 12 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Josh Youngblood
Forward a Voicemail with an audio message appended
Account Type:  US Business:  Finance/Lending Description:  Ability to forward a voicemail from the desk phone and append a comment or me...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Trisha
Add Additional Star-Key or # Key Commands
Numerous customers have asked for this simple feature in the forums but it seems the only answer ever provided is to use Presence or call...
  • 35 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Josh Youngblood
Second Incoming Call Ringing Out Loud on the Desk phone
Account Type:  US Business:  Finance/Lending Description:  When the user is on a phone call on the desk phone, there should be an option...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Josh Youngblood
FF and REW in voicemail
Account Type: US Business:  Finance Description:  want to be able to rewind or fast-forward a voicemail when using the desk phone to lis...
  • Josh Youngblood, 1 year ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Paul Lomax
Please add a STAR-KEY sequence to use to pick up a call that is ringing to another phone
Add the ability to pick up any ringing extension that you have permission on (eg via group or presence). This is really standard on many ...
  • 20 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged