Conversations

Photo of Keith Miller
New Desktop App
I have to give it to Ring Central.... about 1.5 years ago, I told them you needed to be able to text from the desktop app (not just smart...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Keith Miller
Outsourced Support Sucks
Why.. Why.. Why is it so hard to reach tech support in the US to fix my problem. I have been trying to explain that our softphone do...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Keith Miller
App still rings when logged out
When i log out of the ring central app on my iPhone/iPad, i still get push notices and the phone still rings if there is a call.. kinda a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Keith Miller
Text message log
Is there a way to search for old text messages that were sent or received once they have been cleard from the soft phone?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lisa Hughes
Trouble Porting
I am trying to set up porting my number from Sprint. I have triple checked all the information including my account number. But I keep ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Keith Miller
More SMS Issues
Over the past 2 weeks we have not been receiving SMS messages on our desktop app or smart phone apps.. it happens one phone lineat a time...
  • Keith Miller, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Keith Miller
Caller id when calling out
This just started to happen last week. When calling out, it does not show any caller id information. It is set up correctly on our acco...
  • Keith Miller, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Keith Miller
Full Slate integration??
Has anyone had ring central load the customers profile page in fullslat.com when a person calls. Anyone know how to make this happen??
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived