Conversations

Photo of Linda Young
Office Copier Faxes Mix-Up Because Copier Email Assigned to One User
We have our multi-function copier's email address assigned to one user so it can send faxes. Everyone uses it to send faxes, but sometime...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of TJ Murray
Contacts: Adding Non RingCentral Users to Company Contacts
How to do I save new contacts as "Company" contacts? Currently all new contacts I create are stored as "Personal" contacts. Is there a ...
  • 134 me toos
  • 52 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Linda Young
Ability to make certain lines HIPAA-compliant without making them all HIPAA-compliant
1. US 2. Center for Independent Living serving people with disabilities 3-5. We have some individuals who receive medical documents via f...
  • Linda Young, 6 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of St. Germain
Admin: Provide admin access to users mailbox
Does anyone else find it backwards from an Admin perspective that for non-standard user account, such as an after-hour voicemail box, th...
  • 34 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Linda Young
Voice Mails from Other Extensions Give Incorrect Identification
When "Extension A" leaves me a voice mail, the voice mail says I have a message from "Extension B". As far as a I know, I am the only one...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Linda Young
Default Voice Mail Name Didn't Change When Phone Reassigned
Because of employee turnover, we reassign phones. We create an extension for each new person - one that hasn't been used before. Then, we...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Linda Young
Is there a simple way to remove a person's name from the fax cover sheet?
The photocopier's email address has been associated with the receptionist's account so that it can be used to send faxes. We don't want h...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Linda Young
What are the best wireless headsets to use with the SoundPoint IP 650 phone?
We want wireless headsets for our receptionists so they can talk on the phone while at the copier or otherwise away from the desk. There ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kim
Hot Desking
Hot Desking will enable any employee to login a shared phone that adopts user’s phone settings for Office Premium and Ultimate customer...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Article
  • Archived
Photo of Robert Stoeber
Company Call Handling: How to setup 2nd company with it's own phone number and auto-attendant?
We currently have a 2-line system, so we're obviously a small company. But later this year we will be launching a second business that is...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Linda Young
Can We Make Extensions without Lines Able to Text
We have RingCentral Standard. We have multiple users in one department that we are giving individual extensions to but don't intend them ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Linda Young
Assign Multiple Extensions to Single Phone
We have multiple users in one department that we are giving individual extensions to. They only need one phone because their hours don't ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Linda Young
Call Handling: call from outside one ext, can I transfer to another or must I call again?
If I am calling our office from an outside phone and the extension I try is not answering, is there a way I can have my call try another ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Linda Young
Email notification but no red light on phone
Occasionally, someone will receive an email notification of a received voice mail, but no red light appears on the phones. Sometimes, the...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived