10/04/16: Problems with inbound and outbound calling.

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

A portion of RingCentral customers may be experiencing inbound and outbound call failures, as well as inbound faxing issues. No other services are impacted at this time. It is believed that the issue is related to an underlying carrier and RingCentral is performing actions to resolve the issue. We will provide an update as soon as possible.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,178 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Daniel Salinas

Daniel Salinas

• 696 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled None of our agents in the call center is able to make or receive calls. What's go....

Our call center has no functional phone lines at this time.
Photo of Claudio (Customer)

Claudio (Customer)

• 14,130 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Phone system is not working.

Here in Minnesota our phone system is not working, but the Status here in the top page says:
SERVICE STATUS
No Known Issues
ANNOUNCEMENT:
There are no critical announcements at this time

No receiving external calls, just internals...

Claudio (Customer)

Yep, always the culprit is the underlying carrier... ;-)
Photo of ecotaxiflorida4834

ecotaxiflorida4834

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Here in Florida a taxi service have not received any calls for the past 20 minute....

Here in Florida a taxi service have not received any calls for the past 20 minutes. The Ring Central number is also busy???

Claudio (Customer)

Hey Mike please update the Service Status sign...
Photo of David Noffke

David Noffke

• 70 Points
We are having some service degradation as well. (Located in Florida with calls from within state and from out West.) We are seeing the issue from those with Verizon as their cell provider.
Photo of David Noffke

David Noffke

• 70 Points
Service seems to be working now for us. We are receiving incoming calls fine from within FL and CA to our Florida office. No longer an issue with those who have Verison as their service provider calling us.
Photo of Dean Eldridge

Dean Eldridge

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
We are experiencing in-bound call failures in Southern California.  Outbound works fine.  We need an estimated time to repair from Ring Central.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Official Response
If you are experiencing this issue, please open a support case. Please include at least one sample (time, date and numbers). 

Copy and past the following into the title and notes of your support case:  Parent Case 05054669 INC-18134

Photo of Dalton Capley

Dalton Capley

• 70 Points
Cannot receive calls, 
Photo of Roye

Roye

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled System not working, but I just got through on Chat..

Phone system is not accepting calls. The 800 number for RC isn't either. I just got through on chat and will update with what I hear.
Photo of John Nelson

John Nelson

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Cannot log in to open a case.  Fantastic.  Thanks RingCentral!  On the plus side, this is allowing me to focus on my other work and not phone calls.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,148 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
What sort of issue are you having with opening a case? 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

VAN ART  and John Nelson 

I'm going to move your posts to a new thread, which will allow me to open a case for you.  Stay tuned..
Photo of John Nelson

John Nelson

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Every time I try to, I have to log in.  When I try to log in, it kicks me back to the log in screen.  No "incorrect password" or any other failure notice, just a log in loop.  I know my log in is correct, because I can access my admin portal.

Looks like y'all have some issues.  I hope they get sorted soon.  Like I said, this is frustrating but not critical for me—I can just shift some redirects to my answering service and actually focus on some work.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,168 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Please reference the new conversation here: Unable to open case due to login loop
Photo of LeafVee

LeafVee

• 546 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
^^^ Exact same problem with opening case. 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

separate issue

Please reference the new conversation here: Unable to open case Login Loop

Claudio (Customer)

Phones are back in business here in MN
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Official Response
10/04/16 - 10:00 MDT   Issue Resolved

Claudio (Customer)

Thanks Mike!
Photo of Jean Kelly

Jean Kelly

• 60 Points
I'm still not able to receive or send faxes
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Jean,  How about now?  Are you still having issues?  
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

For anyone who attempted to open a support case, but was unable to due to a login loop on the support site, please visit the following page for instructions and click the "me too" button and  the "follow" button for instructions and to be alerted when that issue is resolved. 
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.