12/14/16: Reports of problems with both inbound and outbound calls. (Resolved)

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

We are currently expirecing an issue affecting inbound and outbound calling for a portion of customers.

Calling parties are reporting a busy signal, or a message stating all circuits are busy. 

Please open a support case and copy & paste the following into the title and notes of your case. Parent Case 05270150 INC-18400

We'll provide udpates as soon as we have more details. Please click the follow button on this thread to receive email updates. 

Mike
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,178 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of admin admin

admin admin

• 60 Points
Does this have anything to do with AT&T Mobile service for inbound calls to your landline?
Photo of Office Staff

Office Staff

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am able to call out but no one is able to call on my main office line.
Photo of Cody Smith

Cody Smith

• 298 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I am only having this issue with AT&T Mobile Customers that are attempting to call into the IVR on any of the incoming numbers.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

We are still gathering details, so are not sure if it's only AT&T callers.   Everyone feel free to open a support case and comment here with your symptoms.
Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Champion

• 2,696 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Same here with just ATT
Photo of Dustin Hurley

Dustin Hurley

• 60 Points
No one can call in. I am testing on my AT&T cell phone, but I've missed 10 total calls. Not sure if they all happen to be AT&T.
Photo of Cody Smith

Cody Smith

• 298 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I've tested AT&T, Sprint and TracPhone and only AT&T seems to not work. We are able to call out to phones though. May be different for everyone right now.
(Edited)
Photo of ANDERSON

ANDERSON

• 650 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
It is any service provider!!
Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Champion

Verizon can call in fine as well
Photo of Colby Porta

Colby Porta

• 86 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Calling from Comcast to one of our branches on RingCentral gives a message stating that the number may be disconnected.
Photo of Office Staff

Office Staff

I have attempted to call in with a land line as well as a Verizon cell phone. I get the fast busy signal.
Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Champion

Now verizon is failing too
(Edited)
Photo of Amie Goins

Amie Goins

• 60 Points
I am using a Verizon cell phone, and cannot dial in to any of our lines.  Outbound calls seem to be working fine.
Photo of ANDERSON

ANDERSON

• 650 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
What is the issue RC? 
Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Champion

Mike, do you have an ETA on when this is going to be fixed?  Do they know the root cause yet?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Sorry no ETA yet.  
Photo of Office Staff

Office Staff

Seems to be back up for me.
Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Champion

Back up for us and our clients too.  Please let us know what this was and if the issue is completely resolved.  
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,128 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I will update this thread when I get confirmation that it has been resolved. The official RFO will take some time to go out. Perhaps a few days if it involves 3rd party carriers. 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

For anyone that would like to have an official RFO (reason for outage) please open a support case with the details above and it will be sent when available. 
Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Champion

Thanks Mike.  
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Are all of you back up now?  Feel free to comment if you are still having issues. 
Photo of Flotech

Flotech, Champion

• 252 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I am still having issues. Any ETA on this issue being resolved. I have receiving multiple complaints from customers not being able to call in and they have all been from Verizon mobile numbers. I don't think it's just related to AT&T.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,148 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sorry.. No ETA yet.  I'll update this thread when I get confirmation from our engineers. 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Official Response
Issue Resolved 12/14/16 11:38 am  MST  

We have now been notified that this issue has been resolved.  If anyone is still experiencing issues, please continue to open a support case but DO NOT include the Parent case info above, as it will need to be investigated as a new issue. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.