4/3/2018 - Server Error/Phone Connectivity Issues (Resolved)

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: No longer needed

We have customers reporting issues with logging into their online portal and phones having connectivity problems. We are currently looking into this. Please follow this thread to receive updates.

As of now, please create a case and include HAR Logs (if you cannot log into your online portal).

Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 67,700 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Irene

Irene

• 308 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled We need help,we can’t log in to our desktop app..

Can somebody send us emails or atleast getback to us about this issue..?
RingCentral Support has always come through for me with any issues. I have been a customer for four years. Not all problems are RingCentral's fault. Sometimes other companies have routing issues. Windstream loves to have equipment go down and do nothing about bringing equipment back online until I call and complain. 
Photo of EPalombizio

EPalombizio, Champion

• 1,542 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I have to agree with respect to routing issues at play here. I experienced the issue as everyone else did and found it was resolved when I swapped from my Level3 (CenturyLink) connection to Comcast, so Internet routing issues are definitely a factor here. Interestingly, our CT office hasn't experienced any issues and it's running over Level3.
Photo of Robert Jerina

Robert Jerina

• 2,460 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I understand routing issues, but that is NOT an excuse for a cloud service. They should have services located in multiple datacenters across the world. An issue in their west coast datacenter as they stated for instance, should not bring down service for my company on the east coast. That is NOT how a cloud service works.
Photo of Cheryl Evans

Cheryl Evans

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When will we be getting an update?.

We can't login to the portal.  Our entire business is down
Photo of CHARBONNEAU

CHARBONNEAU

• 60 Points
having issues in Philadelphia PA
Photo of Chris Ensley

Chris Ensley

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am in an office with a lot of users and I am the only one down...
Photo of Mobile Diagnostics

Mobile Diagnostics

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled OUR FAXES ARE NOT COMING IN.

OUR FAXES ARE NOT COMING IN
Photo of DMoody007

DMoody007

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I'm in Ohio.

We can not login to RingCentral web interface to open a ticket or chat. We can not login to Softphones. They are going down one by one  Hard phones appear to be getting updates.  They are rebooting on their own up to 3 times per device.  Please tell me the notice we got about VVX phone configuration updates scheduled for April 9 are not happening now during business hours.

Photo of DMoody007

DMoody007

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Softphones appear to be back online.  Still having issues with hard phone reboots

Photo of Yana Harris

Yana Harris

• 70 Points
We are able to log in again (MA)
Photo of Josh Merz

Josh Merz

• 70 Points
Looks like We are back up and running now.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,998 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Sorry we do not have an ETA available at this time.  Our engineers are working diligently to resolve the issue.  We are getting reports that some users are getting back online. We'll post more updates here as information becomes available. 
Photo of Joe Stolz

Joe Stolz

• 234 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We appear to be backup in Chicago and Fort Myers
Photo of Robert Wong

Robert Wong

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Down in miami florida

I was out of office so I disabled  mobile queue calls and set away, now I cant turn it back on!
Photo of Desk

Desk

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
We have been down in NJ since 9:30 am.   For the past two hours, we were not even able to log a case because the website has been down.   We finally got through to support about 20 minutes ago via phone and they are reporting this as a major internal outage with no eta for resolution yet, but they are working on it.
Photo of SPAANS

SPAANS

I'm in NJ and was able to restart it just now and it seems to be working, have not tested yet. 
Photo of Chris Dickey

Chris Dickey

• 74 Points
Softphone is back up for me, as well as the Web Portal and Android app is still working for me as well. 
Photo of Russ Keller

Russ Keller

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Having a few issues this am, getting messages of "Server not Available", "Login F....

We are experiencing multiple issues as stated above.
Photo of BRELLENTHIN

BRELLENTHIN

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Parent Case 06990427 INC-20605.

Out in MN
Photo of Dustin W

Dustin W

• 70 Points
Still not up in Idaho.
Photo of Chris Ensley

Chris Ensley

Up now for me - GA.
Photo of Lisa

Lisa, Champion

• 1,910 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Working again in Ohio! Thank you, RingCentral Techincal Support for your fast work on getting this back up! 
Photo of Eli Hernandez

Eli Hernandez

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Umm not really. We are still down in CA, 1 hr 30 minutes and counting...
Starting to see services come back online in Nebraska offices, waiting to hear from local Bloomington office and from Iowa. 
Photo of Matt Hill

Matt Hill

• 60 Points
Still Down in Utah
Looks like this is impacting most all of my RingCentral clients. Primarily with not being able to login or use the RingCentral app. Some intermittent phone issues such as phones showing offline. I called and created a case under Parent Case 06990427  INC-20605 and they are escalating it to Level 2 as they are doing for everyone. I don't think this will help get anything resolved sooner, but will hopefully at least get some notifications as they resolve it. 

Currently no ETA has been given and I haven't seen any specifics yet. Doesn't appear to look like the last considerable outage as many other services are not down this time. Interested to see what happens here, and starting to wonder if there are some growing pains at RingCentral that are leading to these service interruptions and overcoming the redundancies that they are boasting. 

Curious to see if there is going to be any reimbursements for breaking their SLA.

Photo of Dustin W

Dustin W

• 70 Points
Looks like we are back up and running in Idaho now.
Photo of Greg Kinloch

Greg Kinloch

• 72 Points
Back up in Calgary, AB, Canada
I am able to login to the RingCentral app now and my text messages are sending... :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.