Directory Assistance: How do I get my number listed in 411?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
How do i get listed in 411? I have tried the 3 ways they suggest, but each time i look in the menu they are telling me to go to, there is nothing about directory assistance to click on. It's like my account has been deliberately set up to not be able to get access to directory assistance.
Photo of eric patterson

eric patterson

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 26,482 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
What account plan are you on?

Professional or Office?

Chuck

Certified Ring Central Installer
ckfuscone@yahoo.com
Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 26,482 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
This feature is only available in the Ring Central Office plans

Thank you
'
Chuck
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,000 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
UPDATING:  RingCentral customers (Office Accounts included) may dial 411 and also add their information to Directory Assistance.

On another note, customers whole dial out to 411 from their account will be charge $0.75 per call and this is taken from Calling Credits. 
(Edited)
Photo of Randall

Randall

• 472 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled directory assistance 411.

My account settings show that my company has been successfully listed in 411 Directory Assistance but when I call 411 it doesn't find my listing and says it's having trouble. How do I get this feature working?
(Edited)
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 42,766 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If you published the number under Tools > Directory Assistance in the RingCentral system, then Tier 3 recommended this site: http://www.listyourself.net/ for further information.  

Once the number is published, it is out of our control. 

Kim