Reports: track 800 Number

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
I recently add 800 numbers to our account, and I want to have a report of how many calls we are receiving for each one, that is not available. Also I want to name each 800 number,  is not a feature available for that either.
Photo of Rodriguez

Rodriguez

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Rob Benn-Frenette

Rob Benn-Frenette

• 4,760 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
You can do that within Reports.
Photo of Danno

Danno, Champion

• 26,248 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Rob is right, it's under the PHONE NUMBER tab.  Here is a sample of the one we run each day.

(Edited)
Photo of Danno

Danno, Champion

I've omitted the 8xx number for privacy.
Photo of Slicktop

Slicktop

• 882 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This report is available, but does not contain all the information I need to track.  I would like to have duration total minutes shown as well for the chosen date/time.  The only way I can get that now is to use Call Log and select Detail option and then parse all the calls from the downloaded csv. 
Photo of Danno

Danno, Champion

Not than I'm aware of outside the Call Center package.  I just take the Avg. Call Duration, convert to seconds, and multiple by calls. 
Photo of Slicktop

Slicktop

• 882 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Not sure of the accuracy of that method, but if it works for you, that's OK.  I don't think it would be that much of a challenge for RingCentral to simply add the total duration to the report.  I also look at the total cost for each toll free line for the chosen date/time, and that could be added to the report also to make it even more useful. 
Photo of Rodriguez

Rodriguez

Hi Rob, If you can show me, because I called RingCentral support and they suggest me post here for help.
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 42,776 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Do you still need assistance with this?
Photo of Rodriguez

Rodriguez

Is a way to named the 800 number on Ring Central?
Photo of Danno

Danno, Champion

• 25,782 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
In the reports?
Photo of Rodriguez

Rodriguez

Yes, inside the reports.
Photo of Danno

Danno, Champion

• 25,782 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If the number is a DIRECT number under the Call Queue Group, then yes, it will assume the name of the Group.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 89,840 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Rodriguez,  Does Danno's post above help?  Looks like he posted moments before you replied. 

Also can you comment below and explain what you mean, or what you'd like to see as far as naming each number?   That might be a new feature request if you can provide details, we can submit it. 

Mike