Ability for the admin to remove the option for users to turn off accepting call queue calls

• Idea
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
Ability for the admin to remove the option for users to turn off accepting call queue calls
Photo of Alexandra Rodriguez

Alexandra Rodriguez

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Claire Sadler

Claire Sadler

• 72 Points
This would be a real advantage for our company too

Photo of Dan Bricker

Dan Bricker

• 64 Points
Is this an option yet?
Photo of Jessica - Community Moderator

Jessica - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 6,724 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Dan, not yet! 
Photo of Casey Correa

Casey Correa

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I would like to suggest a feature where queue members do not have the option to n....

I would like to suggest adding a feature that allows admin to remove the option for queue member to opt out of Accepting queue calls.     Possibly by removing the toggle switch and making the queue option accessible by admin only.   We have a small office and often time more than one person removes themselves leaving overflow on the phones.   USA, would make sure calls are answered by the appropriate people.
Photo of Emma Sklar

Emma Sklar

• 60 Points
I am also researching this. To be clear, there is no tier at which this is possible?

Photo of Jessica - Community Moderator

Jessica - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 8,748 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
That is correct, Emma. This is not a functionality available currently, regardless of tier. 
Photo of Elyse

Elyse

• 504 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
i get a lot of requests for this from my office managers. in addition to being able to remove the option from user control, it'd be really great to be able to administer the setting. It makes it difficult that we have to rely on the user to log in and check this setting, and don't have any visibility on the administrative side.