Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.
- Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT) US
- A brief description of the business
The industry leader in adding power, torque, and efficiency to your diesel engine. We are your solution to unlock the potential performance of your engine without sacrificing reliability.
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested Ability to choose on the users on which call queue would have announcements played.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature
If turned off, the user would treat the call like their priority
- Benefit of such feature
So that prioritization of call queue can be made
- Include any related case number if applicable (Case # 07655647)
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines 16
Also turning the announcements on or off by user that is part of the queue.
There are no replies.