This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Ability to send a call queue call to voicemail if unavailable...
- Account type :[T1_RCO_2_P]
- A brief description of the business : not discussed
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: customer would like to be able to reject a call and have caller go to voicemail, instead of returning them to the queue and going through the cycle of contacting the extension since it is still available.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: A call would come in. If customer is in a meeting, he can choose to send caller to voicemail so that it doesn't cycle back to him as he's not on a call/he is available.
- Benefit of such feature: Ease of use. While setting ext on DND is easy enough to do, it's also easy to forget to turn it off. Also, this way, the caller doesn't end up in a queue for a long time for an available representative, and can just be sent to voicemail, since (for example, a meeting) they know they wouldn't be able to answer the customer right away.
- Include any related case number if applicable: 05770965
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 17 users. 10 digital lines.
There are no replies.