Ability to Send Videos Via Text Message

• Idea
  • Updated 3 months ago
If you would like to be able to send/receive videos via text messages on the mobile app and desktop app, please vote in the upper right-hand corner :) 
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 60,446 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
  • Excited for new features

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of David Bidwell

David Bidwell

• 1,230 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Yes would like to send videos
Photo of DEMARCO

DEMARCO

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled sending a video via text?.

Is there a way to send a video via text messaging with ring central? It looks like only pictures can be sent at this time.
Photo of Matthew Miller

Matthew Miller

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
YYYYES!
Photo of Pinky Shah

Pinky Shah

• 124 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes, please!!  Need to send videos!!!!!!! 
Photo of Nakisha Varlack

Nakisha Varlack

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Need capability of sending videos of products to clients. This is basic and should definitely be a feature for messaging.
Photo of Chris Duquette

Chris Duquette, Champion

• 16,052 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
along with group texting.
Photo of Danny McElroy

Danny McElroy

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Feature Request: When will we be able to send video text messages? Thank you!.

U.S.
Feature Request: When will we be able to send video text messages?  Thank you!
Software Version 10.3.5
Photo of Pinky Shah

Pinky Shah

• 124 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks, but what does this mean?  
Photo of J.B. Ferguson

J.B. Ferguson, Champion

• 34,682 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
It means that person is requesting the same thing that you are...namely the ability to send video messages via MMS.
Photo of Paul K Dunham

Paul K Dunham

• 106 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Video text is becoming the new standard of sales. Group texting is about 6 years old, I am really surprised RingCentral hasn't caught up to that. But, Video Texting: Like social media, if RingCentral doesn't catch up to video texting, they will fall behind. I am doing research now as I need it bad enough I might leave RingCentral, and I am already seeing RingCentrals voip competitors are working on rolling it out. Keep up guys, or you are going to be obsolete and we all will keep our numbers and polycom phones and move service easily somewhere else....