This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: SMS: Group Message
A brief description of the business.
- NHE Wellness Service Providers: Wellness, fitness and nutritional service providers.
A high level description of the product or feature being requested.
1. Open Rates:
- 98% of all SMS messages are opened and read by the recipient, and on average within five seconds. So if you want to make sure that your message is seen by the highest percentage of people in your marketing database – choose SMS every time.
2. Speed and Flexibility:
- All businesses should be geared to react to the fluidity of the modern business world, as flexibility and adaptability are key to reacting to the ever changing market conditions. A bulk SMS service allows businesses to immediately respond to the events of the day or to a competitor’s promotions almost instantaneously.
3. Low Cost and High ROI:
- Newspaper ads, TV commercials and almost all forms of outdoor advertising are cost prohibitive for most small to medium sized businesses. Bulk SMS marketing on the other hand has such low set up and running costs that campaigns can be launched and executed for a tiny fraction of costs associated with the more traditional marketing methods.
4. Highly Targeted:
- The days when business owners and marketing managers could send out marketing messages into the ether in the hope that they would land on their target audience are over. For any company with even one eye on costs, it’s now essential that every marketing message is as highly targeted as possible.
5. Personalize it:
- SMS messages can be personalized to the recipient and delivered to their pockets within seconds. They can also be personalized based on the customer’s previous buying behavior and demographics. They can even be location based as well as individually sculpted based on different stores and different regions of the country.
A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature:
- To be able to promote, advertise, sell, consult, inform and answer queries and questions from your clients and prospective clients in a fast manner through the use of group text. You can send multiple messages at one time. Thus increasing sales, marketing and productivity of the company.
Benefit of such feature:
1) Instant Deliverability - SMS is lightning fast, literally putting your message into your subscribers’ pockets or purses seconds after you send. The average time for all mobile carriers and SMS services is less than 7 seconds from send to received. However, other marketing strategies are also incredibly fast, but nothing compares to the swiftness of SMS.The average time for all mobile carriers and SMS services is less than 7 seconds from send to received
2) Flexible Platform:
- Either send a few messages to a targeted group or send thousands of SMS messages to your entire list. A great SMS marketing service makes it easy to customize your text message campaigns to the needs of your SMS subscribers. Create a promotional message or a quick industry update; SMS truly molds itself to whatever the needs are of your business. Also, many SMS services easily integrate into your other online marketing strategies.
3) Instant Opt-In and Opt-Out:
- With the advent of short codes, opting in and opting out of your SMS stream is, like everything else associated with SMS - instant. Unlike other opt-in or opt-out options, there is only one step, and besides entering a mobile number, there is rarely any personal information required up front. In the SMS marketing business, you want to make it as quick and simple to opt out as it is to opt in. This simplicity helps keep subscriber satisfaction high.
4) High Open Rate:
- Compared to email marketing, SMS has a staggeringly high open rate. Essentially, almost every SMS sent is opened (and read), whereas only a fraction of emails sent are read. When a subscriber feels that buzz in their pocket or hears that trill signaling a text message, they always look. In some cases, text messages are automatically opened, where emails aren’t. Subscribers have a choice to open your email.
5) High Conversion Rate:
- With SMS, there is an incredibly high rate of subscriber action. Whatever your SMS is – promotions or contests – there is more action taken compared to any other marketing or promotion strategies.
- Unlike email, SMS doesn’t have to battle against spam or other email filters. If anything, SMS is more of a direct connection to your customer base than any other marketing strategy, and there aren’t any barriers.
7) Short Messages:
- Though this is a challenge for some businesses, the 160-character length of SMS is a boon for marketing. It forces you to be clear and concise. Instead of having your subscribers slog through content that isn’t always relevant, SMS gets to the point immediately without anything that is unnecessary. To make this even easier, SimplyCast offers short codes for easy two-way communication.
8) 'Cool' Factor:
- A large demographic of consumers have abandoned the email and have turned to text messages. Show your client list that you are keeping up with the technology by sending targeted promotions via text. It will give your company a head start in winning the battle for the next generation of shoppers. This can be a great strategy for smaller businesses who are looking to create a buzz locally.
9) Limitless Market Potential:
- Do you even know how many mobile phones are out there? An absolutely ridiculous amount. And since mobile phones and text messaging especially, are the way that people communicate now, there isn’t any reason why you can’t tap into this virtually limitless market potential. Mobile phone users represent all demographics – a marketing gold mine!
- Green is in! Though most online marketing strategies are naturally green, it is incredibly important to reiterate. Green is not only great for the environment but for the bottom line.
Include any related case number if applicable
- case number 06709566
Number of Users and/or Digital Lines
- 17 - 20 u
There are no replies.