Add a Universal Contacts List

• Idea
  • Updated 2 months ago
We have thousands of clients and would like to be able to import them into a universal contacts list so their names display on caller ID.  Currently, this can only be done on an individual user basis by importing into them into personal contacts.  We would like to see RC add a Universal Contact list beneath Company and Personal.
Photo of DYE

DYE

• 1,044 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Monona .

Monona .

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We would like this too. We don't want each user to have to enter in the same contacts 
Photo of Bradley Wyatt

Bradley Wyatt

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We would also like this
Photo of Dean D

Dean D

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We are a small business (4 employees) and would love to have a Universal Contact list because we only use one main number, and all have the same contacts (our clients and employees). 
Photo of Christopher Thomson

Christopher Thomson

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Modifiable Company Contacts or a Global Contacts List.

This problem has been seriously neglected for years. If you can auto generate a company contact list for all users. The request is simple. A company or Global contact list that allowa me to import a Contact list of My companies important contacts, Not just internal extension. Why can it not function like my personal contacts, just global. Seems like this would take less time that you have spent proposing work around solutions.
Photo of Cody Winter

Cody Winter

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Incoming Caller ID Issue.

Problem- each employee (or extension) has to manually import contact information to ringcentral in order to ensure updated caller ID. This is very time consuming and should be automated.

Solution- Allow one employee (or master employee, i.e. business owner, manager, ect...) to import the contact information to ring central and allow that ONE import effect all employees (or extensions) as opposed to each employee having to do this on their own. 

Photo of Sara Stuart DO

Sara Stuart DO

• 98 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Yes please!!
Photo of Joseph Pellicer

Joseph Pellicer

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled sync contacts from one ext to another..

I need the option to enter a contact one time and that contact goes to every single extension. Like a company contact list so that way i do not have to enter the same contact 20 times