Conference Call: Add International Dial-In Numbers

• Idea
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Planned
  • (Edited)
Hi Community, I would like to suggest adding International Dial-in Numbers for China, India and Philippines.  Existing Conference Bridge International Dial-in Numbers:

If you need Dial-in Numbers for other countries then let RingCentral know by placing your comments on this post.
Thank you. June Labastida
Photo of June Labastida

June Labastida, Alum

• 1,960 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Chris Beardwood

Chris Beardwood

• 60 Points
I would like to see dial-in number for Regina, Saskatchewan - Canada.
Photo of Cathryn Patterson

Cathryn Patterson

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When Will You Re-Add International Number for South Korea?.

I need a conference line for South Korea. When will you re-add it?
Photo of Charlton

Charlton, Alum

• 1,230 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Thank you all for your feedback and patience. We have added the following countries/city to our conference calling.

- South Korea
- Colombia
- Australia Perth
- New Zealand

We are aware that more countries are expected to be supported such as India and Taiwan.  We are working toward that direction.  I will provide updates on those in Q4 this year.

thank you
Charlton
Photo of Gene Escober

Gene Escober

• 498 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Thank you Charlton?

Unfortunately I do not see South Korea on this page or in the RC Meetings app yet. Is there an updated page? Do I need to upgrade my desktop app?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,418 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Gene,  Thanks for this post.  This is brand new and we still need to update a few resources.  If you log into your account on the web portal, you will be able to see the updated  list of International Dial-In Numbers after you tick the box next to I have international participants. Select a country and send a conference invitation with the International Dial-In number to your international participants.

RingCentral Online account - Conference - Select International Dial-in Numbers from the list
Photo of Gene Escober

Gene Escober

• 498 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Excellent! Thank you so much!
Photo of Elizabeth Yundt

Elizabeth Yundt

• 198 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
South Korea is still not listed on https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
It took me an hour to find this specific comment in this post.
Please update the list.
Photo of Jeff Salisbury

Jeff Salisbury, Champion

• 1,950 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Mike & Charlton - I think what is causing customer confusion is that RC Conferencing (audio-only conferencing) has different numbers than RC Meetings (web/video/audio meetings). My user base is 95% web meeting users so we need the same country support for web meetings as you have for audio meetings. It appears that the two platforms are independent since a given country on my RC Meetings international list has a different number than the same country on the Conference Call international list.

Specifically only Conferencing has numbers for Bahrain, Chile, Columbia, and South Korea, and only Meetings has a number for Taiwan.

Can you please confirm/explain why the differences between the two services, and create a separate thread if needed where we can ask for country support within RingCentral Meetings (we desperately need South Korea!)?
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 57,640 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Jeff,

I can see where our customers would get confused. We are working on making the two different platforms more congruent this year. Currently Zoom only offers specific dial-in numbers which is one of the reasons for the difference between platforms. 

I created a separate feature request so we can differentiate between RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Conferencing
Photo of Andrea Dereberry

Andrea Dereberry

• 702 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
The new numbers are there for the conference calls.
Photo of James Harris

James Harris

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Please add Thailand.  There is a need for this country as well. Thank you!
(Edited)
Photo of Elizabeth Yundt

Elizabeth Yundt

Hi,

I've seen several posts saying that India is coming soon from 4 years ago or more.
Can you please explain what the timeframe for having an Indian dial-in number is?

We need dial-in numbers for:

- Iceland
- India
- Malaysia
- Russia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- U.A.E.

Thank you!

Liz
Photo of Elizabeth Yundt

Elizabeth Yundt

- South Korea, number exists, just not on original link.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,438 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If it helps, this KB article contains the most recent list of numbers. 

Conference Calling: Touch Tone Commands and International Dial-In Numbers
Photo of Elizabeth Yundt

Elizabeth Yundt

That does help, thank you!
Photo of berkcap 1

berkcap 1

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Costa Rica, Egypt, Fiji, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Ukraine, Uruguay , Venezuela, Vietnam numbers needed. India especially.
Photo of Asif Mohammed

Asif Mohammed

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Team ringcentral we have been waiting for this request since long time, please fullfil it at the earliest.
Photo of Ben W

Ben W

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We would like to see more South East Asia countries please. 

Malaysia
Thailand
Philippines
Taiwan

Also:-
UAE
Russia
Saudi Arabia

and yes, India too... but I know what a nightmare it is to do anything with Telecoms there. I work in the Satellite business and India is like a political cartel. Even Inmarsat isn't supposed to be used in India. 
Photo of Rizza Garcia

Rizza Garcia

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled International Dial In Number For Antigua - Conference Calling.

1. RingCentral US
2.Small Business. This feature would help participants from Antigua to join conference calling.
3. We want our participants from Antigua to join conference calling without being charge  of international calling rate.
Photo of Milind Chavan

Milind Chavan

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled There are no local dial in numbers for countries in my region..

There are no local dial in numbers for countries in my region. UAE , Oman, Saudi Arabia, Iran , Kuwait , Qatar, Egypt , Kenya , Uganda , Ethiopia
Photo of Marc Burckin

Marc Burckin

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When will RingCentral be offering a local dialin number for Egypt?.

We have a team in Cairo and would like them to have a local voice dial in number in Egypt.
Photo of Nicholas Coad

Nicholas Coad

• 272 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Looking for meeting numbers for Qatar and UAE.

It would be great to have local numbers for RC Meetings for Qatar and UAE.
Photo of Daniel Gillman

Daniel Gillman

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Conference Call: Add International Dial-In Numbers.

Uruguay is missing as an available International Dial-In number for the Conference Bridge function. 

Can Uruguay be added? We've been expanding our reach and would like to accommodate our customers in that area.

Thank you! RingCentral Rocks!
Photo of MsMags

MsMags

• 296 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
India is essential for our business.
Photo of Sasha Loo

Sasha Loo

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled International Conference Dial in number for South Korea.

Hi we work with countries all over the world, and more so South Korea and Maldives currently. Please could you provide international dial in number for these two places as soon as possible? thanks
Photo of MEDIA

MEDIA

• 60 Points
Hello Team,

Please add Dial-In number for India. We are eagerly waiting for this addition in the Ring Central Services.

Thanks
Ashish Vijaywargiya 
Photo of PASTORE

PASTORE

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Conference dial in number for India.

Conference dial in number for India
Photo of Rye

Rye, Employee

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Requesting for dial-in number for India.  
Photo of Bill Gove

Bill Gove

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Ring Central Conference (not RC meetings) needs a local Manila, PH dial up number....

Account type : Canada.

Operations in Canada & Philippines

Need a local Manil, PH dial up phone number for RC Conference (NOT RC meetings)

We do business in SE Asia, but Manila has no local dial up # for "RC Conference"
Photo of Tadeus Joseph Biala

Tadeus Joseph Biala

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled add dial in number.

international dial in number.
taiwan
india
bangladesh
vietnam
shanghai china.
beijing

Photo of Andrea Dereberry

Andrea Dereberry

• 702 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Please add an international dial in number for India !! Thank you !!.

We need a conference call number for India
Photo of Jasmine M

Jasmine M, Employee

• 1,488 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
customer asked to have a dial-in number for Egypt added. 
Photo of Vikram rokkappa

Vikram rokkappa

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Please Add India Audio Conferencing Number.

Please Add India Audio Conferencing Number
Photo of William Robinson

William Robinson

• 70 Points
Hi, would it be possible to add in the Ukraine pls.  One of the largest European Countries!