Conference Call: Add International Dial-In Numbers

• Idea
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Planned
  • (Edited)
Hi Community, I would like to suggest adding International Dial-in Numbers for China, India and Philippines.  Existing Conference Bridge International Dial-in Numbers:

If you need Dial-in Numbers for other countries then let RingCentral know by placing your comments on this post.
Thank you. June Labastida
Photo of June Labastida

June Labastida, Alum

• 2,050 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Daniel Jalil

Daniel Jalil

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Canada for sure. But more valuable would be an 800 number!
(Edited)
Photo of Talent Analytics

Talent Analytics

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Would give this two thumbs up! Please add India, China and the Phillipines ASAP.
(Edited)
Photo of Frank Ko

Frank Ko

• 64 Points
Philippines please.  It's surprising how India and China, two of the largest, do not have international dial-ins. 
Photo of Ben Bond

Ben Bond

• 62 Points
The Philippines for me please, we have an office over there and have multiple calls every day.
Photo of Derek Lebel

Derek Lebel

• 76 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Taiwan please, Thank You!
Photo of Teresa Habeck

Teresa Habeck, Champion

• 1,456 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Bahamas too!!! Add all the same numbers that ZOOM supports too.https://zoom.us/zoomconference?u=632ZATG13CLfqermvK3dyQL5-7NnjpIwIRRgVTKOHhw
Photo of Lisa Conway

Lisa Conway

• 62 Points
Can Bermuda, India, and UAE be added too?
Photo of Charlton

Charlton, Alum

• 1,230 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
RingCentral has just added 15 more international access including China.  We are working on expanding the access to India and Philippines which will be available soon.
Photo of Ed Roseberry

Ed Roseberry

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Is the India number available now (1/8/2015)
(Edited)
Photo of Tom Tdkayak Doerr

Tom Tdkayak Doerr

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
No India number yet? Please we need this.
(Edited)
Photo of Charlton

Charlton, Alum

We do have one coming in the next 4~8 weeks. Thanks for your patience, but we are well aware of the importance of this and it's coming!
Photo of Dan Sands

Dan Sands

• 1,016 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Looks like 12 weeks now. Any update ?
Photo of chitresh sharma

chitresh sharma

• 60 Points
this is bad you guys promise and then dom't deliver. Lying to the customer is worst
Photo of Carlos Henriquez

Carlos Henriquez

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Any idea when India will be available??
Photo of Carlos Henriquez

Carlos Henriquez

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
that was 3 years ago...how soon will you have India again?
Photo of Andrea Dereberry

Andrea Dereberry

• 702 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Yes, we would like to know that as well.  We just had someone ask last week about a call number for India.
Photo of J

J

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

There needs to be more dial-in numbers for African countries.  Our company is doing business on the continent and it would be helpful in communicating with clients.

Algeria, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe.

Please improve the listing of available countries.

Photo of Iamvu

Iamvu

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Like!
Photo of Elizabeth Wright

Elizabeth Wright

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled International Conference Dial In.

Please add a dial in number for Russia. 
Photo of jorie

jorie, Champion

• 324 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Has India been added somewhere that isn't obvious? An earlier post indicates the number would be available by now. If not, what number can people located in India use to join a conference call??
(Edited)
Photo of Sambit Basu

Sambit Basu

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Please let us know about the India access number availability with an ETA.

Thanks.
Photo of Linda Kent

Linda Kent

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I also need an ETA on India please.  From two years ago it looks like it was going to be in place in several weeks.  I'm on daily conferences with India with lousy VOIP quality.
Photo of jorie

jorie, Champion

• 324 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
If a number for India is not going to be available within the next week, then I need to make other arrangements for this meeting. An update would be really appreciated. 
Photo of Dan Sands

Dan Sands

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Please can we get a local conference call number for India?.

I know that there are issue connecting POTS and VoIP in India, but is there any way we can get a conference call number for customers in India?
Photo of Charlton

Charlton, Alum

there has been some difficulties establishing a conference access number in India. We apologize for the delay. The strict regulation in India is causing the delay on the deployment.  We currently do not have a clear time table when we will have direct access number; however, we are working on it. Hopefully we will be able to share some good news in a couple of months. 
Photo of Dale Howard

Dale Howard, Champion

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It's been a couple months now.  What's the good news?
Photo of Sierra Noe

Sierra Noe

• 64 Points
It's been 2 years now. Is there an update on India conference number support?
Photo of Gorentla Saichand

Gorentla Saichand

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Any Update on this?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
There have been some updates.  You'll find the most recent list of international numbers here. 
Photo of Gorentla Saichand

Gorentla Saichand

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Mike, sorry for not being clear in my previous comment. By update I meant update on the India call in number.
Photo of Kash

Kash

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We have customers in India, Singapore, and New Zealand, can you add local bridge numbers for this countries.
Photo of Tom Appleton

Tom Appleton

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
A local number in India is a must have for us. Unfortunately we are going to have to migrate our entire company to another service if this is not resolved in the near term.
Photo of Scott Madar

Scott Madar

• 68 Points
I've been waiting for 2 years for a conference number for Singapore... We currently have to use Skype when talking to our colleagues in Singapore.
Photo of Dale Howard

Dale Howard, Champion

Our company has factories in India and China.  Lack of access numbers for these two countries is completely crazy.  However a thread above says a number is now available for China.  Why is it not shown in the International Access Number list?  Did it get removed?
Photo of Dale Howard

Dale Howard, Champion

Update.  I found that the above link has an access number for China.  The link as found in the RingCentral Meetings app points elsewhere which seems to have an old list.  Please update the Meetings software/app to have the proper link.  Here is the link as found in the Meetings software: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
Photo of Dan Sands

Dan Sands

I number for India has been request for a long time. There are regulatory issues in India with VoIP to physical line connections. But other providers do manage it, for example BT MeetMe.

@Ringcentral I think you owe customers a more detailed explanation on if and when we will get an India dial in.
Photo of Tom Appleton

Tom Appleton

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have to agree with Dan.  This is a major issue for us and has caused us to look at other solutions.  We love Ringcentral but this is really a deal breaker and we will have to move on if it is not resolved in the near term.
Photo of Dale Howard

Dale Howard, Champion

Agree with Dan.  Our company also uses BT MeetMe.  Actually we were hoping to drop it after switching to RingCentral.  The need to keep our BT MeetMe conference service means we are not realizing all the cost savings we expected.

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,928 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I just followed up on this and there will not be any new numbers this year, but our Product Team is constantly evaluating this, so if you haven't already commented, feel free to let us know what international numbers you are wanting. 
Photo of Fabian Alfonso

Fabian Alfonso

• 60 Points
Hello,

We do a lot of work with Colombia, Uruguay and Central America (Costa Rica, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras).

The most important is Colombia, a 44 million people market.
Photo of Iamvu

Iamvu

+1 on the Columbia. We also are doing business in Columbia and this would be a great addition.
Photo of StevePaul

StevePaul

• 322 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Local number for conference bridge in India.

With today’s international programmers, Setting up a conference
bridge with India should be an easy task. I have found that RC does not have a
local dial number in India to access the bridge. Can you add one the list of
international numbers?
Photo of Nurul Hassan

Nurul Hassan

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Conference: international numbers.

When I inviting conference call from smart phone it's only showing local numbers and participant code. Thre is no feature to select international dial-in numbers. But from online it was exists.
Photo of Iamvu

Iamvu

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Add a Columbia number.

Requesting to have an International Conference Bridge Local dial-in phone # for Columbia.
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,774 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Please VOTE this post in the upper right corner and list region you'd like added below (or like someone's recommendation below to vote on it).
(Edited)
Photo of Tom Tdkayak Doerr

Tom Tdkayak Doerr

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled International conference calls: India.

Need a number for India
Photo of Jared Worley

Jared Worley

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Guatemala.

Seems to be a problem finding conference lines for countries like Guatamala and we have to unprofessionally ask them to dial us long distance or use freeconferencecall.com. Is there a way to see when other countries will be added to the dial-in list?

Thanks,
Jared
Photo of Michelle Lucas

Michelle Lucas

• 68 Points
We would also like to see a number added for Guatemala.  
Photo of J

J

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled International Conference Call - More Countries Need to be Added.

There needs to be more dial-in numbers for African countries.  Our company is doing business on the continent and it would be helpful in communicating with clients.

Algeria, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe.

Please improve the listing of available countries.
Photo of Candace Marie

Candace Marie

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled dial in number for callers from India..
(Edited)