Admin portal improvements - make it easier to manage 1,000+ users

• Idea
  • Updated 1 year ago

We have 1,000+ users in over 16 offices globally that we are migrating. The recent improvements to the admin portal are good, but it feels like no large companies must be using the system. For example, I can't:

- Filter by Department

- Filter by Country

- Filter by Office

- Filter by Group

- Add fields to my users' profile that can be used for cost accounting - within Departments our users are broken out by Division for charge back

- Provide a pick list set of values for fields like Department, Office, and Division so that only standardized values are used within my company's portal

These would all seem to be super easy interface improvements (except the pick list feature, which could be more of a challenge to store for each customer).

Photo of Jeff Salisbury

Jeff Salisbury, Champion

• 1,426 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Cecile Glassy

Cecile Glassy, Champion

• 17,386 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
USA-based account 2287 users 3800 lines. 28 offices

It is horribly cumbersome drilling down,Admin making user password changes were much more direct in the former portal, I go home now with carpal tunnel every day from all the added needed scrolling.

Give Enterprise customers a Rollback to older version of portal option.

All the earlier mentioned problems in the original post in this thread are valid for us too

What level of testing went into the changes before rolling it out?  Anyone who manages thousands of users would have surely given useful feedback on how much drilling down into every menu is required to access the basic tools for correcting large groups of settings, locating and changing a setting on all phones programmed with a specific "role" etc. 
(Edited)