admin portal text logs

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered
I need to view texts that our employees are sending to clients, like we can view call logs and monitor calls. How can I view and monitor texts on the Admin Portal
Photo of Heather Gilbert

Heather Gilbert

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Nicole Orlanzo

Nicole Orlanzo

• 842 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
We gathered each users' password and logged in as the individual to enable the Archiver (under the Tools menu) to offload their voicemails, faxes, texts, etc. to a Dropbox.

As far as I'm aware, this is the only solution.
Photo of Stout

Stout

• 228 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This is not a solution. This is CUMBERSOME and an EXTRA TASK that helps no savvy business. In the Admin Portal there is the option to VIEW CALL LOGS, FAX LOGS, CALL RECORD LOGS so the natural course of event clearly indicates that busy business people would also expect to also view in that same admin portal a Record and history of our TEXT LOGS outgoing and incoming, date, time, and text details.

This is a basic and IMPORTANT FEATURE that we are asking for.

in a basic TMOBILE PHONE CARRIER for example one can log in to one's account and see the TEXT LOG for every out outgoing and incoming text plus time date duration and exact details of the text . With RC VOIP this should be an easy 123 basic option.
Photo of Robert Incorvaia

Robert Incorvaia

• 360 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
The option that I am familiar with is from Glip as an Administrator you can use Compliance Exports to download messages.