All options are grayed out with incoming calls on my PC desktop app except Answer and Ignore.

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
Why are the call options grayed out on incoming calls except for Answer and ignore? I can no longer send calls direct to VM.
Photo of Riddle

Riddle

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

• 69,132 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Riddle,

Do you have a screen shot that you could share?
Photo of Riddle

Riddle

Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

Thank, Riddle.

And is this on the RC Phone (softphone) or RC (Glip) app? What version are you on?
Photo of Riddle

Riddle

The RC phone desktop app for PC version 10.2.1.31914.  Not all calls display this way.
Photo of Riddle

Riddle

I am also receiving quite a few blank voicemails. Where the slider moves slowly as if there is a recorded message but there is just silence. Not sure if this is related or not, but it started at the same time. I do still get actual recorded voicemails.
Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

Hmmm...this blank screen only happens sometimes? Have you seen anything common with those calls? I would see if an uninstall/reinstall fixes the issue or not. I'm wondering if it's simply stuck.
Photo of Frederick Delacruz

Frederick Delacruz

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same issue with one of my users.  Has this been resolved?
Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

• 67,790 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Frederick, could you provide more details about what's going on? Is this happening all of the time? Does the extension have a full Digital Line?
Photo of Frederick Delacruz

Frederick Delacruz

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
User mentions that it is infrequent, but it happens.  It is indeed a full digital Line.
Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

Ok, so you'll need to have the user open a case. We'll need to gather debug logs and call samples.

Photo of Ellery Segebart

Ellery Segebart

• 60 Points
I am currently experiencing a similar problem.  My "add" button is there while on an active call, but is grayed out and does not allow me to add a 3rd person to a call

Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

Hey Ellery, do you have a screen shot you could share?
Photo of Jessica Bohlke

Jessica Bohlke

• 60 Points
This is happening to one of my users as well. Should we open a case?

Photo of Jessica - Community Moderator

Jessica - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 12,920 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Yes please! 
Photo of Rob Spence

Rob Spence

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This has happened to our users that updated this morning.  It's kind of bad timing given that a number of them are working from home and can't monitor department phone numbers or the team members lines.  The hud is blank and the create button is disabled.
Photo of Jessica Rice

Jessica Rice

• 72 Points
This happened to me this morning too.  RingCentral asked me to do an update this morning, now my HUD screen looks like this.
Photo of Rob Spence

Rob Spence

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Either RC fixed this or it resolves itself after a few minutes.  Mine and other users are reporting that it's back.  Thanks
Photo of Jessica Rice

Jessica Rice

• 72 Points
This happened to me this morning too.  RingCentral asked me to do an update this morning, now my HUD screen looks like this.